Are Elite Socks a "fad"?

I swear yall dudes will knock anything that eventually gets hot. Im 90% sure most of us are here bcuz we have or once had a love for kicks. But knock dudes who pay 200 for kicks or stand in line for their kicks. Like dude said everybody in here in someway is following a fad. Im pretty sure its dudes in here who got 55 inch tvs n barely have time to watch tv.

60' papi. Come at me

these socks suck tho :lol:

yes i own 2 pairs.

regular nike or cotton socks>>>>> elites

im talking for basketball purposes.

stop buying into the hype

these socks suck tho
laugh.gif

yes i own 2 pairs.

Stop it.

Elites are thicker and fill a shoe A LOT better. I hate double socking regular Nike socks.

these socks suck tho :lol:

yes i own 2 pairs.

Stop it.

Elites are thicker and fill a shoe A LOT better. I hate double socking regular Nike socks.

stop what? ive worn them plenty of times.

not any different than cotton socks i own so yea.

no point in me lying about it :lol: you can go read through the socks thread and my posts from a year ago saying the same damn thing

Sister hooks me up from Nike, get em for the joog. They feel good when i play basketball, that's the only time i wear them.

From what I see in this thread the sock is thicker so people shoes fit better?
Maybe y'all need to realize your shoe size isn't as big as you think. I don't have a problem with my foot fitting into my shoe with regular Nike socks

From what I see in this thread the sock is thicker so people shoes fit better?
Maybe y'all need to realize your shoe size isn't as big as you think. I don't have a problem with my foot fitting into my shoe with regular Nike socks
Thats for me personally. I need to size up .5 on my shoes cause the bone on top of my foot is big. The elites help fill out the rest of the shoe.

If you havent tried a pair, I dont see a sense knocking them, except for the price. I mean you can hold a pair of elites and regular Nike socks and feel the difference. Its not rocket science. Its like buying a cheap flannel shirt from H&M which feels alright and still looks good vs buying an RL one which feels better.

I just went on Footlocker.com to look at these things and saw that they have 2 layer Elite socks for $18?

$18?!

The padding IS noticeable. I don't know if they're worth $12-14, but all Nike stuff is overpriced nowadays. It is what it is. They're decent socks.

One thing I've noticed is that they shrink over time when you put them in the wash, which is kind of disappointing.

got all of mine on swoosh and only worn for sports. elite socks along with a pair of kobe iv on the court, extremely comfy.

I have a bunch of JB and Nike ankle socks. I like those.

But those footlocker employees always trying to get me to cop some socks. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom