Are you thirsty?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares? I get yambs.

• Total voters
It's all on us. Women are ment to follow and men to lead. Once we lost our nuts they became confused. They out of hand these days tho. Check the Draya thread. Or the I'm a grown *** man but my mommy won't let me work thread. It's disgusting and one of the reasons I don't do social media.
Took the example right out of my head. You got threads on here about women that we will never smash (most of us anyway 
nerd.gif
) that run 50+ pages deep. If it was just "damn she is hot", I wouldnt call that thirsty. But when you dudes know more about her personal life then most women do, thats when it gets turned to thirst. 

Go on any popular girl/"model"/socialite/etc's instagram or facebook. Take any given picture, and look at the comments. Out of the thousands of comments, there are generally 3 types. About 60% of them are normal compliments. Another 10% are what the kids would call "hating". The remaining 30% are what I would call thirsty. Comments like "i always love when you wear that shirt", or anything along those lines are what I classify as thirsty

I blame the feminist movement.

J/p, but still fruit for thought. Stop giving these birds wings fellas. Have them all gassed up in th head, it's disgusting.

I find it crazy how a chick can get dolled up, pick the right outfit to highlight their bodies, throw on the make up to hide the blemishes.. take like 50 pics to get that right one which enhances thier appearance and post it on instagram/twitter/FB and a ninja like me would get called thirsty if I scroll pass that pic and double tap to like.

tell me which took longer? her setting up the pic or me scrolling past and double tapping to like?

so in reality who's the thirsty one...im sleep tho.

Last edited:
I find it crazy how a chick can get dolled up, pick the right outfit to highlight their bodies, throw on the make up to hide the blemishes.. take like 50 pics to get that right one which enhances thier appearance and post it on instagram/twitter/FB and a ninja like me would get called thirsty if I scroll pass that pic and double tap to like.

tell me which took longer? her setting up the pic or me scrolling past and double tapping to like?

Yeah but liking a flick isn't thirsty at all :lol: I don't think anyone gets called thirsty for liking a pic. At least not around my way no one does.

I'd like to have a serious conversation of the term "Thirsty" and everything about it.

I have plenty of young 15-21 year old females in my family and I was absolutely shocked to hear the things they would talk about and how all these guys in their lives were thirsty.

For example:

"He asks me how I'm doing and how my day was all the time, he thirsty."

"I can't believe all these thirsty n***as liking and commenting my pics."

etc.

Is there any way you could even compliment a woman in 2013 without coming off as thirsty?

It's funny hearing all these women today talk about where all the good guys went out of one side of their mouth and call real dudes thirsty out the other side.

Nice guys have finished last forever, it's nothing new, but "The Thirst" has gotten outta hand.

I come to you NT for an open discussion on:

What is thirst?
What isn't thirst?

I will save my opinions for later, but I believe this is a topic that will be interesting for people of all ages and "maturity" levels to speak on, because the "thirst" affects us all.

realtalk i dont like pics and i dont leave positive comments

my comments under these chicks pictures be stuff like "you hella cute but some *** shots wouldnt hurt"

we gotta start humbling these chicks brah

:lol: Since when is liking pics thirsty?

I'm not gonna go through and like every single one of a girls pictures, of course that's thirst. But if a nice pic of shorty (who I know irl, not just some random add) pops up on my newsfeed and she's doing her thing, I'll hit her with a like

:lol: Since when is liking pics thirsty?

I'm not gonna go through and like every single one of a girls pictures, of course that's thirst. But if a nice pic of shorty (who I know irl, not just some random add) pops up on my newsfeed and she's doing her thing, I'll hit her with a like
them OF kids thought you the way dummy

Start the movement. #thirsty4thirst

Chicks who call every dude thirsty are just trying to validate themselves; All these thirsty ****** must mean she a 10 or something. Same thing goes for people who always talk about their "haters". They feel validated cause they must be doing it big and getting bread for all these people to hate on them.

Thirst is very contextual. For instance if you're some random lame blowing her phone up, that's thirst. If you're in HS and the QB of the football team and she knows you got a gang of broads to choose, she'll be wet every time you send her an emoji. Also the girls OP heard were just trying to stunt around other girls. Anyways if you want broads in 2013, just slow roll these chicks, learn to control your impulses when texting-- less is more. And never forget to chase your dreams and watch them girls chase you. Telling them broads you have actual business to tend to-- whether it's an orgo chem exam or a business meeting in Chicagp-- will have them panties moist every time.
troof.  girl i used to see around a lot i only roll around to see once, maybe twice a week if she's lucky.  ol girl's twice as happy to see me and twice as sad to see me leave..but i always tell her i gotta go do work.  she was drifting but now is back in ya boy's pocket 
pimp.gif

True.

All these broads are calling dudes thirsty, and at the same time chasing some aloof dude who doesn't do social media, barely calls her, and is way more concerned with his money and success than her. He sees her when he sees her and she loves that she doesn't get what she wants from him. Makes her feel like Carrie and he's Mr. Big.

I agree with the people in this thread crediting it to Instagram and social media. But rather than complaining about how liking a photo on instagram isn't thirsty, how about you just stop using stupid social networking sites like Instagram completely oriented towards this sort of behavior? People put so much effort into meaningless accomplishments on social media (getting twitter followers, getting likes on facebook and instagram etc) that they let it affect their lives. It's fine if you want to use social networks to actually connect with people you're friends with but it seems like a lot of people use it to fulfill some stupid need for attention that they're not getting in real life.

I agree with the people in this thread crediting it to Instagram and social media. But rather than complaining about how liking a photo on instagram isn't thirsty, how about you just stop using stupid social networking sites like Instagram completely oriented towards this sort of behavior? People put so much effort into meaningless accomplishments on social media (getting twitter followers, getting likes on facebook and instagram etc) that they let it affect their lives. It's fine if you want to use social networks to actually connect with people you're friends with but it seems like a lot of people use it to fulfill some stupid need for attention that they're not getting in real life.

View media item 533298

When a word comes out people like to use it.

Stop chilling with basic birds

With basic vocabulary

That is your answer
You are welcome

:lol:

cop out *** response

She's not wrong...

Pictures like this were being posted online long before twitter/IG took off. Guys would call themselves thirsty in threads(in jest)...it just turned into a different animal when it went mainstream and females got a hold of the terminology
View media item 533302

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom