Are you thirsty?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Who cares? I get yambs.

• Total voters
People will always come up/look for an outside factor/excuse to blame their demises on.

lolz

if they're you that you're thirsty, maybe it's time to pack your **** up and move on to someone else. sheesh.

why does it even matter?

These dudes are trying to use this whole thirst epidemic to explain why they are lonely or cant smash so easy.

Its so tragic

"these ******* is gassed and they think they look too good and I blame you guys"
why you never call me back tho, i've been leaving messages on the regular...
mean.gif

mean.gif

Listen papi you gotta get in line.
All these likes Im getting on the gram
I aint got time to be looking at no my messages

*Thirsty*

:lol:

the hell are yall talking about.

EDIT: never mind... not eem gonna argue cuz its pointless. :smh:

*calls up yamb to see what's poppin tonight*

That post wasn't directed at you, it was directed to answer createdestroy question.
In general these type of threads are excuse and complain threads.

Last edited:
Real Females are literally saying "Thirsty" not in my neighborhood and not the girls I know. Its either different neighborhood or young people. 

realtalk i dont like pics and i dont leave positive comments

my comments under these chicks pictures be stuff like "you hella cute but some *** shots wouldnt hurt"

we gotta start humbling these chicks brah

Me and some nt guys did that on instagram one day. She blocked all of us

my comments under these chicks pictures be stuff like "you hella cute but some *** shots wouldnt hurt"

So this is what hot in the streets making chicks have low self esteem and get plastic surgery that could kill them.

Tell me you are 18?

:lol: It's funny even suburban white girls are saying it now.. got girls on my FB talking about "Ughh the thirst is real"

Slang always follows the same patterns, huh..

They already have low self esteem because society says they should look a certain way or should weigh "x" amount of pounds.

It's a societal problem. When people in magazines, on TV, and real life start looking more at internal beauty then things will change.

mean.gif

Listen papi you gotta get in line.
All these likes Im getting on the gram
I aint got time to be looking at no my messages

Hey! Do you baby...I'm just  lettin you know from the jump...I'm not going to be there to save you when you've been ran through. I only make investments from the bottom floor, I'm tryin to build you up, see you become somebody! Runnin around gettin high of these lames on the gram won't get you anywhere but a cheap duplex and some stray cats. See, I'm tryin to hip you to that grey poupon life, worcestershire sauce on poached eggs on a sunday morning..you still out here putin cheap hot sauce on some mcnuggets. Don't make me start scrooge mcduckin cause you might have to ride that pumpkin if you keep on cluckin...chuurch!

call me
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom