Are these happening??!! Zoom BB 1.5 .

Everyones opinion is different on this subject. I think the full length zoom really made this shoe. i also liked the snug fit, but the the full length zoom was just so responsive. if they have a heel and a full forefoot zoom unit, i am sure they will be a great shoe, but just not quite the same. I pretty much only have been playing in either full length zoom, or full heel and forefoot zoom for a long time, and thats just my preference. others swear by airmax, or just forefoot zoom like the KDs. boils down to personal preference. had the original bb1 dropped in the tb and nba colorways from the beginning, would have sold like crazy.

Everyones opinion is different on this subject. I think the full length zoom really made this shoe. i also liked the snug fit, but the the full length zoom was just so responsive. if they have a heel and a full forefoot zoom unit, i am sure they will be a great shoe, but just not quite the same. I pretty much only have been playing in either full length zoom, or full heel and forefoot zoom for a long time, and thats just my preference. others swear by airmax, or just forefoot zoom like the KDs. boils down to personal preference. had the original bb1 dropped in the tb and nba colorways from the beginning, would have sold like crazy.

i wouldnt say 2k4's are trash compared to BB1's especially since they had a lil more impact protection.

i wouldnt say 2k4's are trash compared to BB1's especially since they had a lil more impact protection.

Andfattoo. You are right 2k4s do have a midsole to help absorb the impact. I had a pair a the black purple Kobe 2k4 lasers and wore them to play indoor ball twice and really didn't like how they felt and couldn't understand what the fuss was about with those shoes and sold them on eBay I guess I am just becoming a more minimalist type of shoe person in my old age lol. Been running in frees for the last 5-6 years and my favorite ball shoes all are zoom based with little or no midsole : bb1, flightposite 1, foams, and aj13 xx3 and 2010

Andfattoo. You are right 2k4s do have a midsole to help absorb the impact. I had a pair a the black purple Kobe 2k4 lasers and wore them to play indoor ball twice and really didn't like how they felt and couldn't understand what the fuss was about with those shoes and sold them on eBay I guess I am just becoming a more minimalist type of shoe person in my old age lol. Been running in frees for the last 5-6 years and my favorite ball shoes all are zoom based with little or no midsole : bb1, flightposite 1, foams, and aj13 xx3 and 2010

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Andfattoo. You are right 2k4s do have a midsole to help absorb the impact. I had a pair a the black purple Kobe 2k4 lasers and wore them to play indoor ball twice and really didn't like how they felt and couldn't understand what the fuss was about with those shoes and sold them on eBay I guess I am just becoming a more minimalist type of shoe person in my old age lol. Been running in frees for the last 5-6 years and my favorite ball shoes all are zoom based with little or no midsole : bb1, flightposite 1, foams, and aj13.

I have had about 3 pairs of OGs and 2 pairs of retro before i got a pair of black/grey OGs just recently, but OGs feel better even though i feel like the retros still are build very well.  It seems in my old age im doing the opposite, i need impact protection and ankle support.  Weight isnt an issue (i play in Lebron IV's most of the time.)

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

Andfattoo. You are right 2k4s do have a midsole to help absorb the impact. I had a pair a the black purple Kobe 2k4 lasers and wore them to play indoor ball twice and really didn't like how they felt and couldn't understand what the fuss was about with those shoes and sold them on eBay I guess I am just becoming a more minimalist type of shoe person in my old age lol. Been running in frees for the last 5-6 years and my favorite ball shoes all are zoom based with little or no midsole : bb1, flightposite 1, foams, and aj13.

I have had about 3 pairs of OGs and 2 pairs of retro before i got a pair of black/grey OGs just recently, but OGs feel better even though i feel like the retros still are build very well.  It seems in my old age im doing the opposite, i need impact protection and ankle support.  Weight isnt an issue (i play in Lebron IV's most of the time.)

For playing outdoors I do wear shoes with more substantial midsoles for impact protection though.

For playing outdoors I do wear shoes with more substantial midsoles for impact protection though.

no drop date yet. just made my weekly call to check it out with nike, but nothing yet. ID4SHOES on ebay is selling the white/red and black/purple to US buyers for $160-$170 shipped.

no drop date yet. just made my weekly call to check it out with nike, but nothing yet. ID4SHOES on ebay is selling the white/red and black/purple to US buyers for $160-$170 shipped.

was wondering when they would start showing up on ebay... thanks for the heads up on the bb1's, SHAFT probably beat me to them since he buys up all the ebay pairs and doesn't leave any for the rest of us size 12 s lol.

was wondering when they would start showing up on ebay... thanks for the heads up on the bb1's, SHAFT probably beat me to them since he buys up all the ebay pairs and doesn't leave any for the rest of us size 12 s lol.

I'm with memphisboi55, i'll take heel and forefoot all day.  It's such a rare combination to have 2 separate zoom bags, last pair i had was the Nike Zoom Triax which was a trail running shoe.

Don't hate on it yet, the shoe looks very promising.  I think it'll outperform the upcoming, overhyped Lebron or Kobe lines anyday.

Back
Top Bottom