Are you ever too old to wear sneakers cqasually?

Cause y'all are late when it comes to style over there in Belgium. Come to da Us, take note of what they wearin over here, and you'll return to belgium with a better understanding of style.
What :lol:
Europe is the center of fashion. We been wearing skinny jeans for years before y'all caught on to the trend.
Jordans and casually wearing sports sneakers is something that's restricted almost entirely to the US.
I've been to various countries in Europe and you have to look pretty hard to find someone wearing a pair of Jordans or other sneakers like that.

Last edited:
Too old? No. 

Don't want to wear sneakers any longer? Yes. 

It's just a personal preference thing. I'll still rock some nylon Cortez here and there with shorts, but if I'm in pants, I'm in boots, shoes, or Wallabees. 

What
laugh.gif

Europe is the center of fashion. We been wearing skinny jeans for years before y'all caught on to the trend.
Jordans and casually wearing sports sneakers is something that's restricted almost entirely to the US.
I've been to various countries in Europe and you have to look pretty hard to find someone wearing a pair of Jordans or other sneakers like that.
Fashion in New York City and Los Angeles comes out on top. Not sure if "skinny" jeans would be considered fashionable. Trendy, yes. But fashionable? Hmmm. Dressing casually doesn't necessarily mean unfashionable. Likewise, dressing in fancy clothing doesn't mean it's fashionable. 

Last edited:
i'll wear them occasionally, usually with joggers. but otherwise i feel kind of childish wearing sneakers as an adult. i still have a lot of my sneakers from my collection in high school tho, i sold the ones i didn't really like. i'm 28 btw

I've been diggin the dress shoes with jeans look...might have to try something similar sometime...

Now that I'm older i see myself not wearing any of the flamboyant colored ones.
unfortunately most of my kicks are all crazy sort of colors lol

What :lol:

cats in EUR love yeezys

those are sneakers

Bruh is there a hem in the cuff of them jeans? :smh: :rofl:

Being too old to rock kicks doesn't compute, I'm sorry.

Last edited:
I only really wear runners now.

Got a couple of Nike basketball kicks for the gym and under a handful of Jordan's that get absolutely no burn now

Sneakers definitely aren't a priority in my wardrobe. J's get burn in the summer

I've been diggin the dress shoes with jeans look...might have to try something similar sometime...
dog you say the funniest **** i swear this pic is so consistent with your persona. ******* hilarious bro 
laugh.gif

whos tito is this 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I have never seen anyone wearing sports shoes like that outside of a sport setting.
Never understood why this is such a trend in the US.
Belgium has a strong sneaker culture though (Sneaker Freaker, Shoe Class, Waffles, Addict, etc). Sneaker culture in Europe and in Asia is live, so what exactly do you mean by an American thing?

Never have I seen Belgium brought up so much besides nt lately. :lol: I even had a snowboarder form Belgium staying with me and he didn't talk about it that much.

Jeans with loafers? And the toe box is literally a box? Aww hell no, I'm gonna need a new mouse after I'm done clicking that report button.

Back
Top Bottom