Arrested Development Thread - Season 5 OUT TODAY ON NETFLIX

Darker and more depressing than I was expecting, Michael is way less likable this time around, seems more like Michael Scott than Michael Bluth. 
Gotta admit I felt sad as hell when they kicked him out the dorm

He's my boy, been since 03. Damn AD them feelings!
laugh.gif
Serious like. I got hope though

Seems to becoming more like classic Arrested Development as plot lines begin to have characters interact with everyone.

Damn, sounds like it's not good so far. I'm also seeing that from a couple people on Facebook. :smh:

Could improve though. I just had a lot of confidence based on the show's past + Netflix's success with House of Cards, etc. Shows produced by Netflix.

Three episodes at a time is about all I can take.. not because it's bad, just because it's a lot at once. There might even be MORE story to get through than in seasons 1-3, so it's almost overwhelming.. especially since each episode is longer than usual.

It's still the same show, tons of great guest appearances (Kristen Wiig as young Lucille is brilliant), complex story telling, elaborate jokes, etc. so I still really like it only three episodes in

Last edited:
I've watched the first 3 episodes, and its so much to take in. I feel like these 15 episodes can last me a year, going back and trying to catch all the little details I've missed.

I find myself getting lost in the timeline for each episode, but its definitely getting better by episode

I'm still in season 2. Tobias dressed as the housekeeper... oh my goodness 
roll.gif

This show is pretty awesome

Watched 7 episodes so far and im glad they didnt change up the feeling of the show.

I like how each episode is only focusing on one character but the series of events of each character has an affect on the other characters as well.

I watch Ellen on youtube and ive never noticed that her wife Portia is Lindsay :lol: . :smh:

Third episode - Tobias : "Ah yes Michael, i was thinking of Mikey the hot sea man" :rofl:

Last edited:
i gotta agree with everybody else. Portia is :x. like she probably didnt need the plastic surgery she got

Back
Top Bottom