Arrested Development Thread - Season 5 OUT TODAY ON NETFLIX

I kind of applaud the for not bringing back some of the greatest hits but rather trying new material. The Ostrich being a recurring character was really funny.

And they've winked at some of their more famous jokes.. like almost saying "I've made a huge mistake" then cutting away or George Michael trying his chicken dance :lol:

Portia looks so weird now.

These females and sugerys man smh

But when you see how many comments about "she fell off so hard" with actresses, are you really surprised many actresses have surgeries? There's a strong push to stay young looking, so I'm rarely surprised if actresses try to maintain their youth

60 Best Visual Gags

Last edited:
Just finished up all the episodes... overall I loved it. Definitely needed a break after 2 or 3 at a time, and other than the Lindsey stuff being a bit boring.. it was great.

Favorite moments after the first viewing..

Loved Kristen Wiig as young Lucille and her playing the Grinch in the opening scene was perfect
George Michael writing and crossing out Dad :lol:
The cast of Workaholics

George Sr. thinking it was a 20 foot wide, 10 mile high monument :rofl:
Buster inhaling Lucille's smoke
Dan Harmon making an appearance

"At least I was able to turn my queen around" - Lucille to Lindsey
"Ninja please"

Conan's cameo
The duck survived being put int he oven
Mystery Science Theater
Tobias as "the Human Flamer"
handing out SS armbands :rofl:
turned down a $120,000 job

"It's good to be out of that sweaty old hot box" - Oscar to Lucille
The bees returning :lol:

Some complained about not having some old recurring jokes, but they added things like "The Sounds of Silence" playing in GOB's head :rofl:
All the people in Ann's house
the sign in the church "HER?"
Tobias yelling "HANDCUFF THE KING OF THE JEWS" :rofl:

They reused "You're killing me Buster" as a sign
the return of Featherbottom

Lucille to Tobias "Hello, Anus Tart:
Buster threatened himself
Lucille saying "This does not bode well" again
Her and Lucille 2 trading barbs at the trial

Gob and Michael having their fight in the safe kids play area then busting into a knife shop :rofl:

George Michael's kissing technique
Slowly revealing that everyone was present in the apartment
Tobias got a callback for the Big Bang Theory that he missed
The Curb Your Enthusiasm Music

They showed George Michael's mother
"Make me cry"... "You're a terrible mother"
The long narration while George Michael was thinking

Buster's giant hand
"Blind side monster"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As a whole, I'd give this season a 9 outta 10.

In order of my favorite seasons, 2-1-4-3.

MOVIE NEXT

Last edited:
So what were Sally Sitwell's
Two secrets?

That she had the same thing as her pops (no hair)?

And the other? Tony?

Greatest sitcom ever.

They were kind enough to throw a shout to my 2nd favorite sitcom, Curb. I really found myself enjoying one of the most underrated elements of the show, the music. I'm glad they kept the same style. "Getaway, Getaway"

I think the Gob and maeby based eps were the best, and I kinda wasnt feeling the george sr or tobias eps

Mailman Pete.
laugh.gif

as crazy as it sounds i never liked tobais at all he just seemed to extra 

What?! That's the first time, in person and online, that I've heard someone say they don't like Dr. Tobias Funke! Haha, I don't know man, he's one of the better goofier doofuses in comedy TV. ANUSTART John Beard and the squad: "ANUS TART IS APPROACHING" :rofl:

Let me give a shout out to dude up there that said AD rivaling Curb as the top comedies on TV. The Office has to be up there too but all three of those round out The Top 3. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Just got through Lucille's episode and I gotta say, she's always been underrated as a character and needs to be shown some love (by someone other than Oscar) She deserves that Jack Nicholson GIF I'd ravage that gangy-milf any day :lol: She provides some serious laughs with her jokes and jabs at everyone else. Her and Lucille 2 in court, her and Buster going at it with each other and of course, "Hello Anus Tart...and I didn't even see the license plate." :rofl:

Last edited:
Beard - So, why are you here tonight???

Tobias - Oh, well, I came to see my little girl. Also to get to my rocks off...........

What?! That's the first time, in person and online, that I've heard someone say they don't like Dr. Tobias Funke! Haha, I don't know man, he's one of the better goofier doofuses in comedy TV. ANUSTART John Beard and the squad: "ANUS TART IS APPROACHING"
roll.gif

Let me give a shout out to dude up there that said AD rivaling Curb as the top comedies on TV. The Office has to be up there too but all three of those round out The Top 3.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
with buster and gob tobais is just too much to me.  

I retract what I said earlier, you have to watch the whole season to appreciate each episode.

I kind of applaud the for not bringing back some of the greatest hits but rather trying new material. The Ostrich being a recurring character was really funny.

And they've winked at some of their more famous jokes.. like almost saying "I've made a huge mistake" then cutting away or George Michael trying his chicken dance :lol:

Yep, it's more rewarding to fans than to just rehash the same recurring jokes and trying to get by on that.

Still haven't finished, but I'm glad to hear you can appreciate them more as a whole. Got that feeling at first, but was still worried.

joke you laughed at the hardest????????

mine is tobias: A STARE

my comedy is inbetween wtf simple and easy to please lol

Back
Top Bottom