Arrogant Elitist Politicians FTL: "Could you say 'senator' instead of 'ma'am?'"

He was being polite to begin with.... plus she was condescending and made it seem like she was SO important that he HAD TO change how he was addressing her for the rest of the time he spoke her.

That was polite???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Maybe we were raised differently...

She is important. Maybe instead of just reading the parts used to fuel your HATRED for Democrats, you would understand that this Congressionalhearing is in regards to the Army Corps of Engineers moving too slow and behind schedule to protect Louisiana from the upcoming hurricane season in which thatGeneral is in charge of. Did you even bother to read that part? No of course not. You could care less about the entire story right? Just focus on the 17second video clip. That right there is a great example of the type of propaganda Tbone and Fox News is all about.
laugh.gif

And yes that was POLITE considering the circumstances. This isn't a PTA meeting where everyone is nice and having cake/punch discussing American Idol,this is a freaking CONGRESSIONAL HEARING. Boxer is the committee head so yah she's suppose to be the female dog with fangs out. Are you expecting her toact like Martha Stewart or something? I mean if she is an arrogant elitist just for doing that, what do you call all those politicians that ripped formerAttorney General Alberto Gonzalez's anal rectum during his Senate Hearing?
roll.gif
Darn it, why do those politicians have to be so mean and condescending!

Sounds like its a issue with sex and not party. And I understand it actually, the senate is a "old boys club" and I imagine it is hard to get equalrespect as a woman. I highly doubt that that guy meant any disrespect, she was just trying to be seen as an equal.

Back
Top Bottom