A's taking Shots at the Giants

Originally Posted by dland24

when the fact is they wouldnt have beaten the Giants in 89 without them.
Yes they would have. The 89 A's was better than any Barry Bonds-led Giants team.

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President
so I can show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I know you're working for the CIA
they wouldn't have you in the Mafia

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I'm a Giants fan and I still find it funny.

What I find even more amusing is how A's fans love to talk $!@+ about the Giants, but Giants fans don't care about the A's at all.
Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

laugh.gif
. I love how Giants fans always claim they don't care about the A's. There so proud of that wonderful stadium they have
laugh.gif
. I'll take a trashy stadium over trash on the field any day of the week. I want to see how all this plays out once the A's get a new stadium.
My point exactly.

Originally Posted by ThrowbacksInSF

Yes they would have. The 89 A's was better than any Barry Bonds-led Giants team.
Because that matters so much.

I'm a Giants fan and I still find it funny.

What I find even more amusing is how A's fans love to talk $!@+ about the Giants, but Giants fans don't care about the A's at all.

laugh.gif
. I love how Giants fans always claim they don't care about the A's. There so proud of that wonderful stadium they have
laugh.gif
. I'll take a trashy stadium over trash on the field any day of the week. I want to see how all this plays out once the A's get a new stadium.
My point exactly.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love the Giants.

I hate the A's

I love Pac Bell Park.

The Coliseum is a POS.

Fremont is a parking lot with a Mayor.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but seriously, people with bicker about A's vs. Giants forever. Even thoughthere is "no real rivalry".
laugh.gif

Bballplaya, do you sit in the LF bleachers? I went to so many A's games about two years ago, and there is was always this dude with that mask and wigon.
laugh.gif
The personalities in LF are great. Drums, flags, tambourines, banging random pieces of metal together to make noises
laugh.gif
, everyone just acting a fool and having a good time. I was sitting in LF for a game a couple of years ago, and this one guy wanted to ask one of those flag girls out on a date, andall his boys were pressuring him too. She got up and left or something, and dude was all salty because he missed out on his chance.
roll.gif

I don't necessarily hate the Giants, I just don't really like them either. I watch the other if one isn't on. I just root for the A's, theGiants I moreso just watch.

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love the Giants.

I hate the A's

I love Pac Bell Park.

The Coliseum is a POS.

Fremont is a parking lot with a Mayor.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but seriously, people with bicker about A's vs. Giants forever. Even though there is "no real rivalry".
laugh.gif

Bballplaya, do you sit in the LF bleachers? I went to so many A's games about two years ago, and there is was always this dude with that mask and wig on.
laugh.gif
The personalities in LF are great. Drums, flags, tambourines, banging random pieces of metal together to make noises
laugh.gif
, everyone just acting a fool and having a good time. I was sitting in LF for a game a couple of years ago, and this one guy wanted to ask one of those flag girls out on a date, and all his boys were pressuring him too. She got up and left or something, and dude was all salty because he missed out on his chance.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
. Yeah that's me out there in LF looking crazy
laugh.gif
. See, I'm a HUGE baseball fan, and it is by far my favorite sport. Plus, I am as abouta big of an A's fan you will ever meet in your life. I didn't hate the Giants before but I just can't stand some of there fans now. I know someGiant fans that can run there mouth all day talking !#%@ but they have never won a $@@@@#+ thing. I can't stand that !#%@. I don't talk !#%@ to anyGiants fans unless they say something to me, so don't get it twisted. Plus, 90% of Giants fan (or at least the majority of the ones I know) will only talkabout there stadium and how they sell out games and we don't. WHAT THE @+## DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE TEAM OUT THERE? Let the owner, GM, or someonelike that worry about the business part of it.
smh.gif
There are less than 5 Giants fan that I KNOW that I can hold a conversation with for more than 2 minutes
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. So, maybe I just know the worst of the Giants fans, sorry
laugh.gif
. I'm not saying there all like that, but you know how it is?
laugh.gif

Because that matters so much.
You brought it up, not me.
laugh.gif
Umm, where did I ever bring up the fact that a Barry Bonds led team was better than the 89 A's team?!?!?!? I said that A's fans always talktrash bringing up steroids with Barry and that you swept the 89 series. And all I was saying is its a little hypocritical to talk about roids because you wouldnot have won the 89 series without them.... So I ask you, where did I mention any of Barry's teams being better than the 89 A's team? I brought itup.......
laugh.gif
A's fans.

laugh.gif

its funny how a few of you giants fans always bring up a's fans talking shhh and giants fans not caring. yet you guys post in here talking crap about thea's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

Originally Posted by dfresh244

The A's will always be in the shadow of the Giants no matter what.
the AL will always be in the shadow of the NL

I didn't even realize the AL was living in the shadow of the NL... you know, since the AL has the Red Sox and the Yanks ...

the A's franchise are the darlings of the MLB, and are one of few that you can actually measure up to the Yankees. the Giants (SF version) would be luckyjust to be in the same breath as the Marlins
laugh.gif

I can't believe I didn't see this thread until now. I love how the A's have the balls to do something like this, as well they should. I was at thegame last night, and the night before, and Tuesday, and Wednesday. I love the coliseum, because of WHO plays there, not what it looks like. If we could hit theball, we'd be the best team in the league, no matter what our stadium looked like. I hate the Giants and their stubborn fans, especially BirdsIView. LETSGO A'S!

Back
Top Bottom