Asics Love?!? Where is it?

gold foams are super general release guys. here they are already in stock in the worst sneaker shops......and of course theyare sitting..i don't see anyone giving priority on foamposites..or jordan 4s..they are too expensive

I guess it depends where you're at and what the population likes... popular sizes are all gone here... big sizes still sitting.

What time are you DMV heads going to show up to Commonwealth? And anyone what's the parking situation like nearby? Not sure if I wanna drive or just take the metro

What time are you DMV heads going to show up to Commonwealth? And anyone what's the parking situation like nearby? Not sure if I wanna drive or just take the metro

I plan on showing up around 8 or so.

I'm not sitting outside forever in 30 degree weather.

All meter parking. If you plan on being out there more then 3-4 hours, it will cost.

Best bet is Uber/Cab or Metro.

Last edited:
I was at the Gemini release at 7-8. Only people there earlier were from NY and they said they were there at 4. I expect people to be there at the same time but in larger amounts

Package from solestop, they're not bad.

I've seen mixed replies, when asking this question but wanted to ask again.  Gel Lite V's... Do you go a .5 size up or stay TTS?

I've seen mixed replies, when asking this question but wanted to ask again.  Gel Lite V's... Do you go a .5 size up or stay TTS?
wide/fat foot .5 up

narrow TTS

most go with their gl3 size
What he said. While more times than not my TTS works in the GLV,  there have been a few collabs (ex RF Sages) and GRs thatt were tighter than I liked, so I went up .5. GL3s, I almost always go .5 up unless it has a leather liner. For what it's worth, I have normal width feet. Typically the issue I have going TTS with either model is a matter of lenghth, not the width of the shoe.

I go up .5 but have one pair (Koyo) in my TTS and it makes me wish I had gone TTS in all collabs with similar materials. The nylon toebox pairs like Brazil, Blooms, OGs I'd stay .5 up (wide foot) but Offspings, Coves, Dalis, etc. I'd stay TTS. 

I plan on showing up around 8 or so.

I'm not sitting outside forever in 30 degree weather.

All meter parking. If you plan on being out there more then 3-4 hours, it will cost.

Best bet is Uber/Cab or Metro.
I was at the Gemini release at 7-8. Only people there earlier were from NY and they said they were there at 4. I expect people to be there at the same time but in larger amounts
Appreciate the info guys. For the Geminis I showed up at 10 and got my pair.  I guess I'll show up around 8 and pray that too many New Yorkers don't swarm the release

Back
Top Bottom