Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What time are you DMV heads going to show up to Commonwealth? And anyone what's the parking situation like nearby? Not sure if I wanna drive or just take the metro
be there 8ish. parking shouldnt be that bad saturday morning.

Thats a hella steal. Facebook or eBay?
listing was on ebay, but found out he was local, so we met up. his BIN was 325 on ebay, talked him down to 250 and then found out he didnt have the laces so he lowered it to 220. got to the meet up spot, he told me i had to drive to his house which was another 20 min, he felt bad and gave them to me for 200.

I go up .5 but have one pair (Koyo) in my TTS and it makes me wish I had gone TTS in all collabs with similar materials. The nylon toebox pairs like Brazil, Blooms, OGs I'd stay .5 up (wide foot) but Offspings, Coves, Dalis, etc. I'd stay TTS. 
Cool.  I am an 11 and just ordered some Midnight Blooms in an 11.5.  Wasn't sure if I made a mistake or not.

Nice pickup. How long did these take to get to you? Just ordered something from them and was wondering since they are based in Canada.
I ordered them last Saturday on the restock. They arrived yesterday, but signature confirmation was required so I didn't get them til today. Not bad for shipping from Canada.

easter pack came in today

For those of you that scored the Tsavorite from Size? what was the total cost, shipping plus credit card fees for FOREX transaction?

^If you go back a couple pages you will find several links to purchase the "green Ash" colorway

Back
Top Bottom