Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I ordered them last Saturday on the restock. They arrived yesterday, but signature confirmation was required so I didn't get them til today. Not bad for shipping from Canada.

Yeah Sole Stop is quickly gaining on my list of great places to shop.

Shoutout to my fellow NTer who linked the solestop alvin restock. Got my pair today. Thank you!

Np, it was nice to reciprocate. Nt has helped me secure a pair or two on more than one occasion. S/O to @Technique 317 for posting the link as well.

Damn.  All 3 are crucial.  Think, in the end, I'll forego those GLV's for the "fresh salmon" GLIII's, but I'll be damned if those V's aren't calling too!  Where's that Premier code when you need it!?!

nerd.gif

Anybody got a mtvtn.com coupon code? Full Bloom pack releasing today. 
No coupon codes right now but get at me on DM Ive been hooking up NT users on these. We just got our shipment in earlier today, will drop online by the end of the business day.

Commonweath's photographer is the worst.. They look mad ashy and lighter on his pix and look at this.... Beautiful...

Last edited:
Probably NY people. I mean if I were to drive 4 hours from NY, i would probably come early just to make sure I get a pair

Back
Top Bottom