Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I swear I've seen them on deep discount a few places. What size and what do you wanna pay? If I see the price you want, I'll PM you the link.

Speaking of Night Shades, anyone have a pair of GT Cools that could comment on sizing. I've been look at those Shades for months and found some on sale. They TTS or .5 up? As a note, I usually go .5 up on my GL3s, so if you say your GL3 size as reference, that would help, too.
I have the nightshades and have them in the same size as my GL3 and GLV. For me they are TTS.

Denims if the creasing isn't too bad. Also special box? Also if you got the denims for retail or you got it for resell.
no special box, creasing looks fine. Both will be similar in price so resell.

I am having trouble deciding which pair to get ^

Last edited:
no special box, creasing looks fine. Both will be similar in price so resell.

I am having trouble deciding which pair to get ^
Honestly I will get Denims because:

1) When you see denims it like "Dam" those white/Blue  rope laces it comes with is fire.

2) There's no pair of asics that can one up the Denims. It's the best pairs of asics with Denims maybe because it is the only, idk, but dam it's nice.

3) There will always be another Packers but will there always be another Denims? IMO St. Alfreds >>>>>> Packers, especially since they are so similar. But nothing is better than the original IMO.

PS:

Only pair of shoes that used denim like RF is probably the "Larry Perkins/Chirping Bird" Nike Sbs, and probably some more, But RF Denims are way better. I would say they are probably the most comfortable asics because the use of Denim so it as a lot of padding in the shoe at the toe box and everything. 

Last edited:
Already have the best, st Alfred's :wink: ok yeah thanks I was leaning toward denims, there is something about the sole of the packers that turns me off, and I would rather the size ? Collab for gray suede

Already have the best, st Alfred's
wink.gif
ok yeah thanks I was leaning toward denims, there is something about the sole of the packers that turns me off, and I would rather the size ? Collab for gray suede
Yeah I personally don't like the contrast. I can see the appeal but Idk I feel like the mid-sole throws off the upper of the shoes. I can why they put it in there because of the concepts and the "pop" factor but idk.

same here...they were supposed to drop Jan/Feb, but all we've seen is the GT2 in that same colorway

Been waiting for those black GLVs to hit, I'll keep an eye open. And those greys are almost literally the same ones as the outdoor pack, haha.

^Legit dude. Stitches look good. Fonts look correct. and nothing looks out of the ordinary. Go for it

Last edited:
^Legit dude. Stitches look good. Fonts look correct. and nothing looks out of the ordinary. Go for it
[/quote]
Repped and thank you for replying. Is 220 a good price? Theyre used if it isnt obvious lol

Last edited:
Hi guys

I know I don't post too often. Much more of a lurker. I keep up with this thread. It's great.

I've just got news that a few Australian stores (I'm in Sydney) will be getting the Da Vincis. I guess there is hope for an international release. 

Hold out on paying resell for the next two weeks or so.

Lastly, does anyone have the DB GL3s and Da Vincis? I'm considering trading my DBs for the Da Vincis but would love some comparison photos before I go ahead.

Glad the black speckled Footlocker Asics is being released in the states! Need a comfortable work shoe, wasn't gonna be paying 150 + reseller tax for one though. From those pics the grey one definitely looks nicer. Diggin that mesh!!

Back
Top Bottom