Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I swear I've seen them on deep discount a few places. What size and what do you wanna pay? If I see the price you want, I'll PM you the link.

Speaking of Night Shades, anyone have a pair of GT Cools that could comment on sizing. I've been look at those Shades for months and found some on sale. They TTS or .5 up? As a note, I usually go .5 up on my GL3s, so if you say your GL3 size as reference, that would help, too.
I got the turqouis gt cools in the same sz as my gl3s (11) and they're a bit larger but I don't think I can size down without the split tongue looking weird. I have an average size foot.

Lastly, does anyone have the DB GL3s and Da Vincis? I'm considering trading my DBs for the Da Vincis but would love some comparison photos before I go ahead.
[/quote]
Da vinci > dirty buck by a mile

^Legit dude. Stitches look good. Fonts look correct. and nothing looks out of the ordinary. Go for it
Repped and thank you for replying. Is 220 a good price? Theyre used if it isnt obvious lol[/quote]
Eh its a decent price. Coves havent been actually selling for as much as people think. They are asking 300 but I rarely see coves selling for more than 250 deadstock. Id shoot for 200 depending on how used they are. 

trade those shoes hyped with only packaging/limited stock asap. preppy look with runners is lame.
Lastly, does anyone have the DB GL3s and Da Vincis? I'm considering trading my DBs for the Da Vincis but would love some comparison photos before I go ahead.
Da vinci > dirty buck by a mile[/quote]

Last edited:
Iris' came in today and wow........ best GL3 of the year so far...... if these were concepts x asics or ronnie fieg x asics 'lavender' they would have sold out instantly... I'll be preying they go on sale so I can get a double...

Iris' came in today and wow........ best GL3 of the year so far...... if these were concepts x asics or ronnie fieg x asics 'lavender' they would have sold out instantly... I'll be preying they go on sale so I can get a double...
Do you have the grey/3m pair also?

So Size? doesn't have a 10.5 US in the Tsavorite, would you recommend a size 10 or a 11? 10.5 is usually a snug fit, so I'm thinking getting an 11.

Do you have the grey/3m pair also?
yes I do and they are great as well but the iris are better IMO being all suede

So Size? doesn't have a 10.5 US in the Tsavorite, would you recommend a size 10 or a 11? 10.5 is usually a snug fit, so I'm thinking getting an 11.
sizes are displayed in UK sizing, a UK9.5 is a US10.5 and they are in stock

in any event, these fit bigger than your usual GL3, I went TTS for them (Dirty Bucks and the Tsavorites as well) but I am usually a half size up for GL3s

Debating these hard

Little glue mark on the iris toebox... Hopefully it'll be easy to get off... but they are so good... if you are on the edge and can't quite decide whether to pull the trigger, I would. There will be a lot of upset people who have slept on these!

Back
Top Bottom