Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yes I do and they are great as well but the iris are better IMO being all suede

sizes are displayed in UK sizing, a UK9.5 is a US10.5 and they are in stock

in any event, these fit bigger than your usual GL3, I went TTS for them (Dirty Bucks and the Tsavorites as well) but I am usually a half size up for GL3s
Damn must of just missed them, checked before I posted and just got back on now.  
mean.gif

Tsavorite or Iris? Iris is showing almost a FSR and Tsavorite is missing half sizes. 
ahhhhh thought you were meaning Iris! yeah, the tsavorites are OOS... some sizes will probably keep popping back up due to the nature of size and its shops

Current 25th collection... not sure whether I'll keep the Mita's but so far a pretty good job...

25th lineup about to be identical to yours...went ahead and pulled the trigger on both size? drops....something telling me I would've regretted passing. The stock photos sucked that much though.

So i pulled the trigger on the Tsavorites. The iris pairs materials look better to me with the all suede sock liner but I dont think the colorway is for me. The Tsavorites are a dope colorway but the 3M has me worried they will be stiff and uncomfortable... Better to cop now and sell then regret missing them later right? 
laugh.gif
 Final judgement awaits...

25th lineup about to be identical to yours...went ahead and pulled the trigger on both size? drops....something telling me I would've regretted passing. The stock photos sucked that much though.
was on the edge for the iris' myself but went ahead and ordered them and I am certainly not disappointed! they really shouldn't be sitting...

was on the edge for the iris' myself but went ahead and ordered them and I am certainly not disappointed! they really shouldn't be sitting...

Might be that purple/yellow....I know it's not for everyone. Will be my 1st pair of purple/yellow kicks since Laker AF1 lows which I sold immediately because I hate the color

Current 25th collection... not sure whether I'll keep the Mita's but so far a pretty good job...
Dam brah.. you 4/4. Man If I was going at that rate. I would just keep all the 25th anniv. pairs. WOuld be nice to see a clean shot all the 25th pairs of 2015.. Kudus dude. 

It's crazy to watch the hype machine churn, specifically how it skews folks' view of how covetable and hot a particular shoe is.  Both of these Size? collabs are widely regarded (by the experts residing here at least) as the "best" of the 25th GLIII's to release thus far, but yet were the most readily attainable and least hyped, by far.  Stock just sitting days, even weeks, after initial release.  By and large, that's unheard of these days for exclusive, limited, collaborative releases involving a popular brand/model. Just goes to reinforce what most of us in this thread know well..."hype" does not directly correlate to "quality".  Of course what's considered what is all a matter of opinion, but I find it interesting nonetheless.  

Last edited:

It's crazy to watch the hype machine churn, specifically how it skews folks' view of how covetable and hot a particular shoe is.  Both of these Size? collabs are widely regarded (by the experts residing here at least) as the "best" of the 25th GLIII's to release thus far, but yet were the most readily attainable and least hyped, by far.  Stock just sitting days, even weeks, after initial release.  By and large, that's unheard of these days for exclusive, limited, collaborative releases involving a popular brand/model. Just goes to reinforce what most of us in this thread know well..."hype" does not directly correlate to "quality".  Of course what's considered what is all a matter of opinion, but I find it interesting nonetheless.  
I'm all for exclusivity but perhaps the size releases show the only way to combat the re seller... The titolo release has been the worst... by the looks of things, 95% of those bought have ended up on klekt, ebay or facebook... 

Back
Top Bottom