Asics Love?!? Where is it?

a little upset i was forced into paying resell on the concepts, but they truely are a beautiful shoe

Been shopping at Concepts since Jon and Spungie were running things in the mid 90's and this might be the worst online release I've seen from them. Comical to see kids overdrafting their accounts into quadruple digits on a farce release. The hype is serious but it looks like they dropped the ball with their new checkout process for this.
Deon needs to give Ronnie a call on how to make online drops a more pleasant experience.

2/2 shipped.  Thanks concepts!
No!  Thank you!  
wink.gif

Still waiting on my confirmation email too but i succeed to go to the page with an order number on the release day...Tried to contact CNCPTS by mail but no answers...Hope i'm good

my concepts order will be here tomorrow, crazy fast.

from my experience I figured I wouldn't see these til next Monday.

FYI. - as messed up as that experience was and I'm not sticking up for cncpts one bit...but you guys really need to only use debit cards to withdraw cash. should really use a credit card for everything. especially online. build credit and avoid situations like this.

The AFEW label on the heal is Fire!!!
I kinda like the simplicity of these collabs, materials seem to be on point!

Those Concept GLV's are eh to me. The mismatched liner is what throws it off. If both liners were green, then I'd be all in.

Am I the only one that is turned off by the price hikes in asics? 189 plus 17 dollars shipping? :x

$19 for the special box and $17 to ship a larger package. That's the price we pay for ordering these from Concepts. Other boutiques were charging $170, but take in to account all the factors that go with trying to cop a limited release in-store. IMO, i'd rather pay the extra few bucks online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom