Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't get why they'll be changing up,as the saying goes, don't fix something that ain't broken, shopify was doing perfectly fine, this new platform just sucks big time, and i'm about to go hungry for a week cause all my cash are held up by them. zzz
Yeah. Shopify was just fine.... for bots. 
eyes.gif

can they let us know if they released all the authorizations that people are ****** depending on

can they let us know if they released all the authorizations that people are ****** depending on

its not even gunna be up to them to determine how quickly you get it back. It'll be like any other site when you try to return/cancel something. They could start the process today, and then It will most likely take an extra 2-5 business days for your financial institution to process it

Last edited:

my bank said that it'll most likely take a few days to get the money back AFTER this weekend since the federal reserve is closed. They'll put back the rest of the charges monday/tuesday. sounds crazy, so hopefully its quicker.

I should have tried to order multiple. Saw bunch of my sizes popping back but didnt even try because I got to order confirmation page.

Hard lesson learned.. Order as much as I can then resell if too many.

to be fare to him, the last like 20-25 pages are all the concepts mess

Yea kind of filled with Concepts stuff.

In regards to the snowmans, I believe it was a euro site that had them only in a UK 6 anyway.

Can anyone comment on how the Sagas fit vs other Asics? I am a 10.5 TTS, but the UK site only has a 10 or 11

Back
Top Bottom