Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I Guarantee it will be 2 pairs..can't imagine Asics limiting their celebrity to just one pair..he hasn't done only one pair in a release in as long as I can remember. The theme could still be "what the.." But utilizing 2 pairs. I'm definitely intriqued

Last edited:
Would've been happy with the FP's or nightmares... not even sure when I'll finally add a second 25th anni to my collection.  Only have kois.

So a follow up on that Ubiq raffle that was posted a few days back. I just got a call saying i won and the only way to claim my pair was via phone order right then. Thought it was odd that they are calling all the winners? It was 180 total. Anyone else get the call? 

So a follow up on that Ubiq raffle that was posted a few days back. I just got a call saying i won and the only way to claim my pair was via phone order right then. Thought it was odd that they are calling all the winners? It was 180 total. Anyone else get the call? 

congrats man

Thats awesome dude! Wish I had a pair locked down already.

What was the number that called you? I got a random call yesterday and ignored it 
embarassed.gif

Congrats... I didn't win.  Entry form said winners would receive a call or email so check your email as well if you didn't get a call.

Thats awesome dude! Wish I had a pair locked down already.

What was the number that called you? I got a random call yesterday and ignored it 
embarassed.gif

The number was 267 538 4310. It came up as Pennsylvania and it was not Ubiq employees. Kinda sketched me tbh haha. There were other people making calls in the background so who knows how many numbers they are using. 

I've recevied calls from UBIQ a few times. They always leave a voicemail, so you should be good if you miss the call. Just make sure you check your voicemail. 

Last edited:
Got the call from same #. They left a message stating I had until 5pm to call back and order. Anybody know whats the price?

Back
Top Bottom