Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yea i haven't changed up size on GL3, leather lined or any other variation. i have a slight wide foot.

Im torn now, stay TTS or size half size down to 11.
They fit really long though. Kinda like Sagas. Highly recommend going with the 11

Im
HALs will be a pair people regret passing on down the road...materials plus leather liner...I will be trying to get a pair on Saturday for sure

Im REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping the prices come down just like the Nightmares.
If anyone could help me out with an 11.5-12.5 i could throw in a little extra for you on top of the total cost after shipping.
If not ill just have to wait and hope they drop below $250 shipped on the resell market, but no way im going $300+ or anything near the stupid prices people already asking.

how do you wear 3 diff sizes in a gl3?

I guess im just not much of a fit snob, a little snug or a little loose, dosent bother me either way, 90% of the time 12.5 isnt an option so i can go with 11.5 12 or 13. And in case of some catastrophic loose fit scenario i just throw in an extra insole. My Leatherbacks are actually a 13. I focus more on getting a deal than anything else. If the price is right ill make the fit work lol but if i have a choice i always go 12.

Last edited:
Haven't bought an Asic in a while. But I did just pick up both GLVs from the Bodega "Get Wet" pack. Finally got both at a good price. Next are the Offsprings to hunt down

I guess im just not much of a fit snob, a little snug or a little loose, dosent bother me either way, 90% of the time 12.5 isnt an option so i can go with 11.5 12 or 13. And in case of some catastrophic loose fit scenario i just throw in an extra insole. My Leatherbacks are actually a 13. I focus more on getting a deal than anything else. If the price is right ill make the fit work lol but if i have a choice i always go 12.
ha damn, to each his own, I operate 180 degrees from this, if a shoe doesn't fit pretty close to perfect I prob wont buy it. most of the time that's an 11

These Alife

I'm not huge on Kayano but damn those alife are good. May give this model another chance
I'm in a meeting at 12:00 - 12:30pm today. Do you think i'll be able to get after? Or will they already be gone?]

EDIT: never-mind, I just saw the production run number.

Last edited:

These Alife

I'm in a meeting at 12:00 - 12:30pm today. Do you think i'll be able to get after? Or will they already be gone?
Honestly tough to say for sure. Not sure what the demand will be for these tbh but you never know. Supposedly there's like 800 pairs but only available at alife

Alife will really sell out today? Seems like a good 80% of the population doesn't like the kayano model.

Speaking of kayano, does anyone know where I could find the FP kayano in a 9/9.5 for a reasonable price?

I understand going up in size, just not sure how to go down a full size especially in asics lol
Some models fit bit.  Leather lined almost anything fits half size big usually.  GT2's also fit .5 big.  Some people don't mind buying their true size in any shoe but it depends how you want it to fit.

GT2s do not fit big imo..

I can go same size as GL3 and V

Last edited:

Some models fit bit.  Leather lined almost anything fits half size big usually.  GT2's also fit .5 big.  Some people don't mind buying their true size in any shoe but it depends how you want it to fit.
GT2s do not fit big imo..

I can go same size as GL3 and V
Yea I don't ever think a shoe fits big. If anything, they fit me tts. Otherwise, I go up. But we already know everyone's foot is different, I just think that dude doesn't know his true size.

absolutely me too. Just realized that my last 3 pairs have been leather lined. 
The first leather lined pair I got was the KFE's and those feel super heavy/bulky but the more recent pairs, especially ones from this year, seem to be perfect. FP liner is 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom