Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got an email from Ubiq confirming my HAL GL3s have been shipped...odd since they drop on Saturday. Hoping i get them early 
nthat.gif

Might be able to hook up at least one pair of the HALs, retail + ship  (if they allow only one pair per person, my buddy and his gf will be helping me. They're from Perth) but i need help on a pair of Hanons next month as well in exchange. 

So a follow up on that Ubiq raffle that was posted a few days back. I just got a call saying i won and the only way to claim my pair was via phone order right then. Thought it was odd that they are calling all the winners? It was 180 total. Anyone else get the call? 
lucky mofo 
pimp.gif

Attention!

Need some sizing help. trying to get a pair of Alife Asics Kayano Trainers.

I always size my GL III / GL V / Gel Sights in 11.5. should i half size down for the Kayanos? heard they run a tad bit bigger than the other models mentioned.

Any help appreciated, especially if you own the Kayanos and can reference your other model sizing.

Thanks

Thanks for info...

do you stay same size for both models? GL 3/GL 5? I like to have a snug fit vs loose.
I don't size consistently on GL3s.

Leather-lined GL3 - 8

non-leather lined GL3 - 8.5

GLV - 8.5

Kayano - 8

I prefer a snug fit and i've got a narrow foot.

HALs will be a pair people regret passing on down the road...materials plus leather liner...I will be trying to get a pair on Saturday for sure

I don't size consistently on GL3s.

Leather-lined GL3 - 8

non-leather lined GL3 - 8.5

GLV - 8.5

Kayano - 8

I prefer a snug fit and i've got a narrow foot.
Yea i haven't changed up size on GL3, leather lined or any other variation. i have a slight wide foot.

Im torn now, stay TTS or size half size down to 11.

HALs will be a pair people regret passing on down the road...materials plus leather liner...I will be trying to get a pair on Saturday for sure

I think it's the colorway that people may not be a fan of. Especially when we've seen that color family all year and some.

Back
Top Bottom