Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I like that you are even making a fist in that picture to display your anger 
laugh.gif

That basically describes my anger at the moment [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]
Same thing happened to me. I called and they had me print out a prepaid shipping label to send them back. I dont understand how they have more to swap out but not have any on the site to sell. Shouldve asked for a refund.

They always mess stuff up during their 50% off sale. I guess they're in such a hurry to get packages out that they don't realize what they're sending.

On another note, I'd love to see the WTF collect dust on their own shelves until black friday next year. Those things are an abomination.

Smfh that black and white backshot of the patta's bamboozled me like a chick with all the features, but is wearing sunglasses for a reason.

They always mess stuff up during their 50% off sale. I guess they're in such a hurry to get packages out that they don't realize what they're sending.

On another note, I'd love to see the WTF collect dust on their own shelves until black friday next year. Those things are an abomination.

Fan boys and resellers ain't letting that happen.

For those that went to concepts release did they sell 8 balls and did anyone cop?

It wasn't officially "advertised" during my time block (i was in the third @ 10:40 am), but I saw at least one person cop. I heard if you asked they would sell it to you, and i also heard they might be offering it to people who missed out on black widow. It was tempting, but I preferred the coca + widow + eb and my budget is maxed out on asics for now...unless i get a chance at retail hanons lol.

Imo and for my taste out of the 12 shoes for 25th anniversary. I think only 6 were worth copping. What's your number out of 12?

Back
Top Bottom