Asics Love?!? Where is it?

looks like the coca's are now sold out on concepts website,

glad i ordered them now and did not wait.

Last edited:
All these dope asics releases recently and I only want the EB GLVs. :smh: wish i was lucky. :/

-Drew

I said 6 but didn't list mine...
In no particular order
1.Hanon 2.Packers 3.Concpts 4.Invincible 5.Titlo 6.FP

Trying to work out a deal with my connect in Japan. Apparently those SBTG GL5's are still available. I was watching the only size 11 on the bay at $400 BIN and someone just bought it today. Hopefully he comes through.

Does anyone know about a carved seal on the SBTG GL5's? My connect in Japan is asking me if I want it done on my pair. I guess Mr. SBTG and his team are offering additional customizing after you purchase a pair. I guess this collab doesn't pay that much lol.

Does anyone know about a carved seal on the SBTG GL5's? My connect in Japan is asking me if I want it done on my pair. I guess Mr. SBTG and his team are offering additional customizing after you purchase a pair. I guess this collab doesn't pay that much lol.

They carve designs into the shoe. I saw a few pictures on IG.

I was asking about pre order last week and a few people said it was too late for asia but it was going to get a US release. Any truth to this still or what?

Oh boy. Just went back and looked at my emails from EB and realized that I only "subscribed" to their list (even though I've been subbed for years) and never actually entered the gatdamm raffle, which was linked to in my "confirmation" email. That explains why I never saw a size selection.

FML...

giphy.gif

7: Mitas, DBs Cncpts, Titolos, FPs , HALs and Hanons

Wish I got Kois and Baits

Dont want Atmos, Colettes and RFs

Back
Top Bottom