Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I just copped the Asics Gel Lyte III Navy/Red/Light Grey, i'm wanting to lace swap the laces for the Kevlar Rope Laces that came with the RF "Selvedge Denims" does anybody know where I find the rope laces? 

Nice to see folks getting their GL3s already. I unfortunately have to wait another month for my preorder from Urban Outfitters to get mine. If I didn't get such a good price on it, I'd cancel and cop from somewhere else.

Anyone have experience with pre orders from urban outfitters? Do they ship on date stated? Early?

How fast is their shipping?

Anyone have experience with pre orders from urban outfitters? Do they ship on date stated? Early?

How fast is their shipping?
the one time i preordered from UO it was for a pair of NBs. they shipped early, i think a week before they were listed to. it was strange though because i think after i ordered i got an email saying the expected date had changed (a day or two later), but then my shipping noticed came a week before that date...

looking for these grey/navy gl3s in a 9,.5 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

just copped from premier boutique...thanks for the link :pimp:

would've been better if they released before the 4th....imagine if they were stamped "RF" :smh: no hype ftw :pimp:

Last edited:
Had about 15 ebay bucks about to expire, ended up grabbing the Navy GT ii from a seller :smokin

Had about 15 ebay bucks about to expire, ended up grabbing the Navy GT ii from a seller
smokin.gif
nice.  received my gt2s over the weekend and they're good quality and look really good on feet.  definitely happy with these

Well, at least I was able to get $20 off of the grey/navy/red GLIII from UO because they're not shipping until approx 8/22. :rolleyes

The grey/navy/red pair looks like it has the same type of mesh toebox used on the dark olives. If so, pass. That stuff is crap.

Back
Top Bottom