Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Yeah like alotttttt longer. They still had them on site only a couple months ago unless that was a restock.
yeah i was only referring to just size 10.5 being in stock, that the only size i care about lol, i'm not like other cats they will buy sizes they can't wear to try and make some profit, but most def i miss how easy it was to cop Asics back in 2007 - 2011

I'm hoping I like these gl3s when they come in, some very nice pairs releasing :smokin

Last edited:
first they will be solely released at CNCPTS then they will be re-released the next week globally 

kith

st. Alfreds

Packer prolly

etc, etc.
thanks for the info.

Any idea of how many pairs CONCTS usually release online with their collaborations ?

any way its good to know that people will have multiple chances to get a pair.

Asics is bringing their guns loaded this coming year, I'm pretty happy that New Balance has nothing that grabs my attention in terms of general releases

The pink flats def help them. Wish the ropes were that color.

Makes me wonder how the orange ropes from the Miami's would work...

i can count about 6 pairs from that pic that i wanna grab. can't wait to start seeing them popup :smokin

the blue camos look the best to me. I've seen a sample pair in person and the suede is top notch, hope the released pair will be the same.

the blue camos look the best to me. I've seen a sample pair in person and the suede is top notch, hope the released pair will be the same.

Those blue camos will be a nice birthday gift to myself. In fact, October is looking like a big sneaker month.

Back
Top Bottom