Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Still waiting on these to drop...

I hope those drop in a 13.....

Didn't see these posted yet, Asics X-Caliber. A stray pair from the Aztec pack.
I'm really not feeling them too much, the color way/color blocking I like, it's just the model. Something about the design doesn't look right to me. I much prefer the GL3 from the pack. Definitely gonna pick a pair up one of these days.

Last edited:
What's the lowest the "Fiery Red" GLV can be found at these days? I feel like I remember seeing them for $60 or $70 recently.

yeah these and the volcanoes are my two favorite asics that I probably won't get lol.
"Uhm excuse me. Theres a separate RF thread, please mention those there."
Lol my impression of most cats on here when someone posts an RF asics shoe. Accurate, huh?

can someone link me to this Asics Buy Sell Trade Facebook group? googled and it only led me to ShoeGameLA which I'm already apart of.

What's the lowest the "Fiery Red" GLV can be found at these days? I feel like I remember seeing them for $60 or $70 recently.
concepts had them for 55 shipped thats where i just got mine a few days ago. im sure its gone now. also got the off white and purple for the same price from there. 

these, the volcanoes, & the salmon toes are imo, the best collabs Asics has ever done

Salmon Toes are tough to argue against, but there over 10 other collabs that I think crap on Volcanoes and those St Alfs. Personally, I'd start here:
28mobqx.jpg

157c5ma.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom