Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Women's "Raspberry" GL3

02-06-2014_asics_gellyteiii_rasperry_1.jpg

Women's "Watermelon" Saga

02-06-2014_asics_gelsaga_watermelon_1.jpg

Went to Undefeated La brea yesterday around 530 pm and they still had midnight blooms on the shelves. It was 9.5, but I did not ask if they have more sizes.

They also have Nippon blues on the shelves also.

Went to Undefeated La brea yesterday around 530 pm and they still had midnight blooms on the shelves. It was 9.5, but I did not ask if they have more sizes.

if the LaBrea store still has them then the SM location surely does as well..

If you could do a solid and see if they have a size 8 in either or (mainly Blooms), I'll add cash on top.

Last size 10.5 Midnight Bloom on deadstock.ca   W/shipping it comes down to $212 to the USA.  Not worth it....

size 12 heads, 

returned a pair I got on RD to Ubiq, Nylon on the toebox stitching was ****** and loose, but if that doesn't matter to you give them a call. 

Sooo, I plan on making my first custom. Either a glv or gl3. Basically stealing rf ultramarine and slapping it on either of those two models. To any experienced people, what would be a
Good shoe and is angulus paint recommended, and help
Would be great pm me If possible.

Sooo, I plan on making my first custom. Either a glv or gl3. Basically stealing rf ultramarine and slapping it on either of those two models. To any experienced people, what would be a
Good shoe and is angulus paint recommended, and help Would be great pm me If possible.
I plan to do this colorway if I can get a hold of the blue CMYK Pack GLIII. Never done a custom before but I plan on getting leather paint for the stripes and dye for the sockliner and lettering. 

Blooms from Oneness came in today! Ordered Saturday and had shipping confirmation within 10 minutes. They hadn't just created the label, they dropped them off immediately! Definitely going to be checking with them for more drops in the future.

Blooms from Oneness came in today! Ordered Saturday and had shipping confirmation within 10 minutes. They hadn't just created the label, they dropped them off immediately! Definitely going to be checking with them for more drops in the future.
While I'm still waiting for my KITH order to be processed 
mean.gif

Oneness straight up awesome, def looking to give them more business I ordered Saturday too and got them this afternoon. Love the midnight blooms, so damn comfortable wow I'm hooked on Asics

Baby oil isn't gong to make the Asics logo and sock liner a lighter shade of blue :lol:

Good shoe and is angulus paint recommeneded

I think the Extra butter copperhead gl3 would be the easiest option. The grey midsole peels off and the upper is already blue. You pretty much just need to paint the logo

same here in Los Angeles. I was hesitated with that $15 shipping cost, but I feel well worthy spending that money now.

Back
Top Bottom