Asics Love?!? Where is it?

it's relative to demand i suppose, but your earlier post said "Under 2k pairs is limited." so i just was simply telling you the fact that there were more than your "limited" qualification of 2k pairs.
im not here to argue, just provide legit info that people might find useful. you can keep playing your guessing game
eyes.gif
I honestly find it hard to believe that one shop received 2000 pairs. And unless you are backing up your statements of how you might know the number of pairs, i have to assume it is pulled out of the air. no shots. I dunno, I mean maybe the entire asics run was 2000. maybe. Just hard to believe that packers website held up so well and sold out that quick. Also there are maybe 100 pairs on ebay. eBay is always a good indicator of how many pairs are out there. Such a big percentage of limited shoes are resold these days 

Last edited:
I honestly find it hard to believe that one shop received 2000 pairs. And unless you are backing up your statements of how you might know the number of pairs, i have to assume it is pulled out of the air. no shots. I dunno, I mean maybe the entire asics run was 2000. maybe. Just hard to believe that packers website held up so well and sold out that quick. Also there are maybe 100 pairs on ebay. eBay is always a good indicator of how many pairs are out there. Such a big percentage of limited shoes are resold these days 
i have legitimate connects as some people around here know. just speaking on this release alone, several people were successful with my help. even if no one believed it, the order #'s tell it all. it was quoted earlier, but dude compared his order to a friends and they were 1700 digits apart. like i said, im not here to argue, or speculate, just provide real info. it's just irritating when people backtrack on their words or spout off inaccurate info that other people see and suddenly accept as facts :smh:

hey guys need a little help. anyone know any sites that have the off white/ blue or fiery red GLV? 

i have legitimate connects as some people around here know. just speaking on this release alone, several people were successful with my help. even if no one believed it, the order #'s tell it all. it was quoted earlier, but dude compared his order to a friends and they were 1700 digits apart. like i said, im not here to argue, or speculate, just provide real info. it's just irritating when people backtrack on their words or spout off inaccurate info that other people see and suddenly accept as facts
mean.gif
Word. I am not saying this is how you got your information and im not saying there werent 2k pairs. but Just for the record order numbers are an extremely ineffective way of trying to determine a quantity. trust me. order numbers are generated by whatever business software the company is using. internal pre orders, purchase orders, inventory adjustments etc etc etc can all effect an order number. 

Last edited:
Word. I am not saying this is how you got your information but Just for the record order numbers are an extremely ineffective way of trying to determine a quantity. trust me. order numbers are generated by whatever business software the company is using. internal pre orders, purchase orders, inventory adjustments etc etc etc can all effect an order number. 
i get that. definitely true going off order numbers is not fool-proof, although you have to admit for a major release in a span of minutes, it's likely the order numbers are all concurrent related to a certain release. they use shopify, exactly like kith. i shared the information about over 2000 pairs last night before the madness ensued. in a way, it's good the other guy posted the information about the order numbers. it gives some credibility to my info since i cant reveal the source of it.

Just wanted to add the following about order numbers...

First order i placed had a higher number than the second order placed. There was a 3mins difference between the orders at most.

You would think the first order would have a lower order number... That was not the case though.

I thought that with shopify as long as ur in the last page where u input ur cc it holds ur pair for a few minutes? With this release i was already on the last page and pasted my cc # then when i hit complete, soldout! I never had this issue with kith. Never missed anything in kith im a lil surprised i missed on this. Oh well. Must be less pairs online.

Good thing a fellow NTer hooked me up. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
i get that. definitely true going off order numbers is not fool-proof, although you have to admit for a major release in a span of minutes, it's likely the order numbers are all concurrent related to a certain release. they use shopify, exactly like kith. i shared the information about over 2000 pairs last night before the madness ensued. in a way, it's good the other guy posted the information about the order numbers. it gives some credibility to my info since i cant reveal the source of it.
depends. i doubt shopify offers any legitimate business management. It is usefull for accepting payments and thats about it as far as i know you would need another piece of software for order fulfillment and inventory. I have seen grossly different order numbers before when comparing order numbers. impossible differences. The reasons for differences are many. you could make a purchase order 5 months in advance for a product and that product could be given order numbers, once a certain number hits it would skip to the next free order number. If packershoes buys cardboard boxes from a vendor more than likely they will be using the same order number system for their own purchasing as well. 

Last edited:

if you've followed these threads long enough everyone knows higuy higuy throws out legit info. he's been providing info way before your join date.

depends. i doubt shopify offers any legitimate business management. It is usefull for accepting payments and thats about it as far as i know you would need another piece of software for order fulfillment and inventory. I have seen grossly different order numbers before when comparing order numbers. impossible differences. The reasons for differences are many. you could make a purchase order 5 months in advance for a product and that product could be given order numbers, once a certain number hits it would skip to the next free order number. If packershoes buys cardboard boxes from a vendor more than likely they will be using the same order number system for their own purchasing as well. 
nah, incorrect. shopify manages everything. well i mean it's still managed on the customer side, but it handles all inventory and order history. it's not just a beefed up paypal checkout system. it's pretty impressive and plug and play, which is why so many businesses, including small startups are using them. obviously people on NT only associate shopify with sneaker sites, but tons of e-commerce sites use it. you can have no experience designing websites. just simply upload product photos, input inventory, price, description, and bam you have an online store.
anyway, back to asics.

I thought that with shopify as long as ur in the last page where u input ur cc it holds ur pair for a few minutes? With this release i was already on the last page and pasted my cc # then when i hit complete, soldout! I never had this issue with kith. Never missed anything in kith im a lil surprised i missed on this. Oh well. Must be less pairs online.

Good thing a fellow NTer hooked me up. [emoji]128521[/emoji]
I think it does hold it for you, for atleast a couple of minutes, once you're on the last checkout page. I definitely was on that last checkout page for a couple of mins deciding if I really wanted or not.. I pulled the trigger and it went through successfully. Like you said, it should be the same concept at Kith

What happened with those two...?

Any info on the names - colorways - skus - release dates...?

p.s. Just got some info from the post back in may , anything more would be also appreciated. :smokin

Last edited:
those are july GR's, havent hit any US stores yet from what ive seen 

also, the new sneaker freaker mag issue has info on the concepts collabs  

Slowly acquired a couple pairs of sagas/GL3s since my last post.  Anybody else feel like the Asics brand can run a little narrow?  Not used to the tighter shoe as I've mainly worn JB retros, assuming it will stretch with my foot over time right?

Back
Top Bottom