Asics Love?!? Where is it?

got dalis in yesterday, quality is on point! you wont be disappointed 
nthat.gif

picked up a pair, think im making a transition from JB to asics
I went from JB to NB and these Packers GLV's are my first pair of Asics in a long while. So I hope these fit/feel nice, so I can stick to Asics and NB's, instead of JB's retro version of a retro'ed retro with quality that barely justifies it's retail price let alone it's resell price lol.

I appreciate the stores, like Blends, who have unconventional release times/days for collabs. more opportunities to scoop after the hype dies down and almost ALWAYS online.

I went from JB to NB and these Packers GLV's are my first pair of Asics in a long while. So I hope these fit/feel nice, so I can stick to Asics and NB's, instead of JB's retro version of a retro'ed retro with quality that barely justifies it's retail price let alone it's resell price lol.

Asics isn't exactly cheap too.
Quality is very bad too.

I appreciate the stores, like Blends, who have unconventional release times/days for collabs. more opportunities to scoop after the hype dies down and almost ALWAYS online.
Definitely feel ya on that. Speaking of which, I wonder if they'll be carrying KB9 wtf's? Since I know I'll probably just experience bot clean crews on just about every other site...

Asics bout to help me save money because all those GR releases , besides the grey/white GLV, are DOOKIE.  Quality looks trash as well. 

Asics isn't exactly cheap too.
Quality is very bad too.
lmao!...NICE...
ohwell.gif
...wish I would've known that before hopping into these GLV's. I just liked what I saw, then read "Gore Tex" and thought the cost was justifiable lol. I hope I end up feeling contrary to your opinion when they get here or I'm probably just gonna have to eat the cost of throwing them up on Ebay smh...

I made the same transition and have not one regret
yea bro the color combinations and 3m accents are ill, plus just a more fashionable shoe overall

the bodega gore-tex looks bulky but fits true, materials are quality to me

but what about the locals? no in store for dalis? :x. but anyways, dali's insoles itself >> packers.

EDIT: when are the packers gonna be on sale though? :nerd:.

Last edited:
but what about the locals? no in store for dalis? :x. but anyways, dali's insoles itself >> packers.

EDIT: when are the packers gonna be on sale though? :nerd:.

I was about to hit up Costa Mesa to check out their allocation, but when they popped up online, i just said eff it and grabbed them. Didn't want to chance it. Just hurts paying $13 for shipping when Blends is 15 min away from me.

I was about to hit up Costa Mesa to check out their allocation, but when they popped up online, i just said eff it and grabbed them. Didn't want to chance it. Just hurts paying $13 for shipping when Blends is 15 min away from me.
yeah - i called them a couple of times, and was told they weren't expecting to receive them in store. not sure why. i live 15 min away from blendscm as well. lol.

and you wear the same size as me. :nerd:.

Last edited:
Picked my packers up. They're ok.
Awwww man, wtf!? They don't nearly look as good there, as they did on their site photos! lol I'm strongly considering canceling my order...

EDIT: btw how did they fit? Were they accurate on claiming tts?

Last edited:
Awwww man, wtf!? They don't nearly look as good there, as they did on their site photos! lol I'm strongly considering canceling my order...
The agreement states all sales final and cannot cancel order. You might be stuck with them unless you cancel payment on your bank's side.

Last edited:
The agreement states all sales final and cannot cancel order. You might be stuck with them unless you cancel payment on your bank's side.
I actually read the bold red statement underneath the size options. I'm so ******ed and was moving so fast to place the order, I missed the "no cancellations under any circumstance" part lol.

Back
Top Bottom