Asics Love?!? Where is it?

^Ebay people are stupid to think these will sell for that much.
mean.gif

anyone ever bought stuff from SNS? How long do they usually take to send shipping confirmation?
I ordered a pair of NB from them on a Saturday, got my shopping confirmation on Monday. They got here on a Wednesday all the way out in SF. Wicked fast, I'll definitely do business with them again.

Last edited:
anyone ever bought stuff from SNS? How long do they usually take to send shipping confirmation?

Relax. Probably the best overseas retailer along with end. Not every company's order process is the same. If they get cancelled, like I have had happen from pretty much almost every retailer I frequent, there will be more shoes made and the sun will rise the next day. Relax.......

Top 5 GRs

BUY WHAT YOU LIKE! >D

I understand the buy what you like but like I said I got into asics late and wanted to see what's out and about or worth purchasing. Ebay had nothing when I searched. If I like the cw I buy

I understand the buy what you like but like I said I got into asics late and wanted to see what's out and about or worth purchasing. Ebay had nothing when I searched. If I like the cw I buy

Use the search function in this thread and look for the 2015 Asics GR lineup. From there, make your decision on what you want to purchase. A lot of folks agree that the GR lineup is somewhat pretty good in comparison to the collaborations we've seen thus far.

Good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of the Asics brand.

Use the search function in this thread and look for the 2015 Asics GR lineup. From there, make your decision on what you want to purchase. A lot of folks agree that the GR lineup is somewhat pretty good in comparison to the collaborations we've seen thus far.

Good luck and welcome to the wonderful world of the Asics brand.

I was thinking more so previous years I've seen 2015 so far but I'll searich and see what I come up with thanks

I got nike blazer 10.5(it1s narrow and i have wide feet) and other shoes are almost 10.

Should I get size 10 gel sight(ronnie fieg-atlantic)? or 10.5?

^Ebay people are stupid to think these will sell for that much.:smh:

You'd be surprised at the amount of dumb money people throw at sneakers. Most of the time it's people new to the runner game who want to play catch up and shell out the money. Especially now with a wave of new people being introduced due to the amount of hype around releases lately.

Back
Top Bottom