Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What clothes or shoes have your purchased from Walmart?

Need fit pics
roll.gif
roll.gif
  nah i don't shop at Walmart, just a bad joke i guess 
happy.gif

I hate Kith. stuck in the dark ages w fufillment + Ronnie charging rape on low quality clothes. 

Shipping over the weekend?! Wow I'm ok with this. 8)

Hairy suede. Watch out for the navy eyelet dye going into the toe box areas where it's light grey. Sizing is a smudge larger then GR GLIII's.

I got a bunch of red stains on mine..... 
mean.gif

specifically on the light suede right below the asics stripes. Its such a tight spot cant really use the eraser effectively.... 

Does anyone else feel like sizing on asics started to change late last year?  Feels like new releases are fitting a little looser than those from before.

Does anyone else feel like sizing on asics started to change late last year?  Feels like new releases are fitting a little looser than those from before.
Yes, somewhat agree on this. I've noticed I was having to go size 11 on some GL3s most of 2014, but I feel like the 10.5s I've gotten in 2015 fit just fine like they used to 2013 and before. Maybe 2014 was the odd duck?

I can cop Hanes tagless wifebeaters at wally.com with ease. Check out with just a few clicks so I'd say walmart > Kith for online releases. In store is a different story.
Ah this is true as I'm rocking the hanes pocket t

That's it for me from walmart tho.

Marshalls >>>>>

Beat me to the punch with those Tsavorite look-a-likes. Like them better actually.

Last edited:

Beat me to the punch with those Tsavorite look-a-likes. Like them better actually.
A few others have said this as well. And although i dont have these nubuck ones in hand i have to say the tsavorites are very cool imo. The 3m is unique and really pops. The emerald green accents and plush leather liner is way better than the gr version imo. Also, the suede, shape, and overall quality on the tsavorites is top notch. These would have to be way better materials than they look to compete. Of course, this is just an opinion and half of you will disagree lol

lol @ another 25th anni GLIII causing mass hysteria when at first people were like, "nah pass." Hype beasts crack me up. Need those gray/green IIIs to hit Los Angeles, ASAP.

need those damb bordeaux gl5 to hit stateside. Seen them on end. for like $118 shipped or so but need that 100 or less price tag...lord give me patience 

I must say..CNCPTS did well for their customers.  Even w/this past weekend's issues, I was surprised to see my 25th anniversary at my door, especially I am in California.  I wasn't expecting the expedited shipping.

kith really should take notice. the transparency cncpts has shown on this release is very commendable. if deon actually goes through with what he says props to them. 
I'd rather wait awhile for shipping than have to go thru that HORRIBLE online fiasco. Say what you want about Kith but fact is they are money when it comes to online releases. None of this concepts amateur hour garbage

I'm warning all of you now. If it says "warehouse sale" then do not go. It's complete crap and a waste of time.. Unless maybe you're looking to get some track pants and running sneakers. I've been three times and NOT one archive product. You need to look out for the words "sample sale" because that's where the goods are. But then again you need to be sample sz and live in Cali. To dum it up, sample sale and warehouse sale could not be any more different.

I'd rather wait awhile for shipping than have to go thru that HORRIBLE online fiasco. Say what you want about Kith but fact is they are money when it comes to online releases. None of this concepts amateur hour garbage

No doubt man, besides the flams release kith has been good to me. I was moreso referencing the fact how they're coming out of the woodwork saying they know they F'd up and are promising compensation in the form of reserving a future cncpts release in return.

Back
Top Bottom