Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Gave Concepts Boston a call and they told me they sold out in store, so they won't be doing an online release ... Don't even know why they said they'd be available online and instore if this is the case :smh:

Gave Concepts Boston a call and they told me they sold out in store, so they won't be doing an online release ... Don't even know why they said they'd be available online and instore if this is the case
mean.gif
welp

Where are all the pairs? I dont get it. Weren't all Anniversary pairs supposed to be released in the same quantity?

Honestly no one should get their hopes up for an online release especially if they are being sold instore at said location. I'm happy to get my first anniversary pair that fits. Quality isn't too bad, I have low expectations when picking up asics.

concepts has rescinded online releases in the past.

which i'm 100% ok with. feed the locals first.

straight to feet! Haven't been this excited for a pick up in a long time. Hope whoever gets them seriously wears them cause they are just simply amazing.

How was bait SF? To those that made it out there? What time y'all arrive etc?
It was cool, I showed up around 10:45-11 and was 12th in line. Had this homeless dude next to me with a chair who was there to resell.. Once I heard 10 pairs I skated to market to grab some breakfast

Waited for almost 3 hours at EB... Just to be two spots too late... Broke down and paid resell... Besides the overkill gel sights these were a must for me

Back
Top Bottom