Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Does anyone who ordered the CLOTs know what the customs fees were to the US? Just curious because that's why I passed on them. Never ordered directly from JP before and I wasn't trying to risk getting hit for an additional $50+.
I emailed them and they said they would put value under 200 to avoid customs

Bae just told me my Sbtg x Asics came in from Solewhat. Malaysia to NYC in 5 days, hope they fit my wide feet.

tumblr_m9mwejGu8k1qk70b4o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone who ordered the CLOTs know what the customs fees were to the US? Just curious because that's why I passed on them. Never ordered directly from JP before and I wasn't trying to risk getting hit for an additional $50+.
Ordered lavender and sand of the clots and no custom fees to US. Emailed them and they put under $200 on the shoes...

lol he wasnt listing his top 3 shops in the game...

I think the point was that the 24 K collab is weak but it seams to still be getting love because its 24 K and not one of the shops people love to hate. I agree. They are wack to me. 
Just realized I missed the point of what he was saying. [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Ya'll really don't like the 24kilates joints in here? I think they are fire but the toe box really isn't the greatest portion of the sneaker I agree.

sorry for the confusion on the 24K debate :lol:

But That's awesome of clot to do that, if there is really no customs fees I already regret not copping, but dosent declared value include shipping? that's what I always thought.
Either way I'll no for next time at least.

sorry for the confusion on the 24K debate
laugh.gif

But That's awesome of clot to do that, if there is really no customs fees I already regret not copping, but dosent declared value include shipping? that's what I always thought.
Either way I'll no for next time at least.
Shipping is not supposed to be included in the declared value. Also, the shoes were already under $200, but Clot went the extra step to mark it even less.

I like the 24k don't have any shoes with that color combo. Still no tracking info from them and it's 3 business day already..... I know I'm just being impatient haha

This **** right here...so glad I was able to scoop a pair. I forgot who posted Solewhat info but you deserve some reps!

Rather get rose golds if I had to choose. Not a fan of black midsoles, that mesh or that christmas glitter on the atmos

might try for the atoms this saturday on ubiq... i hate there shipping though takes like 2 weeks haha

Back
Top Bottom