Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I know homage was a while back but anyone know how many pairs released in the standard blue box without all the kith extras? Looking at one in my size on ebay with all laces but wasn't sure who released outside of kith. Appreciate the help fam.

Luck of the Irish is with me today.... I was just saying I need a 12 in the Patta and found a 12.5 on Collete... Hope they are not too big.... Any comments on sizing?

They still have 1 12.5 and a 5.5 left:

http://en.colette.fr/checkout/cart/configure/id/5484249/

Most people have said Respectors run a little bigger than the GL3/V I'd grab them though, if they don't fit it shouldn't be hard to recover your money. I was hoping for a 12-13 and got a 13, mine haven't come in yet so I can't comment on sizing yet.

pulled these out again today for the lil bit of green on em
Video Review: http://bit.ly/1QjYkbw

Anyone try the End. launches raffle yet? tried for a pair and got my email at 5am but when I clicked it gave me the jumble code page. Click just now and redirects no problem. So dumb. The real pair I want is tonight anyways

Anyone try the End. launches raffle yet? tried for a pair and got my email at 5am but when I clicked it gave me the jumble code page. Click just now and redirects no problem. So dumb. The real pair I want is tonight anyways
same thing for me.  they said i hit on the lux goods...

I've tried respectors and they feel like gl3 to me. If some are saying they fit bigger, maybe you have narrow feet or in between sizes?

I've tried respectors and they feel like gl3 to me. If some are saying they fit bigger, maybe you have narrow feet or in between sizes?
I don't have narrow feet but you're, right I am probably in between sizes. Id say my true size is 8.5 but it's probably closer to 8.25. My cocas are an 8.5 and they definitely feel loose, and probably veering on too big whereas my size 8 pairs (24K and Patta) feel a lot better and more to the fit I prefer. I would advise anyone to try a pair on locally if they can however.

I don't have narrow feet but you're, right I am probably in between sizes. Id say my true size is 8.5 but it's probably closer to 8.25. My cocas are an 8.5 and they definitely feel loose, and probably veering on too big whereas my size 8 pairs (24K and Patta) feel a lot better and more to the fit I prefer. I would advise anyone to try a pair on locally if they can however.

TTS is snug for me on GL3. So, I guess these Respectors might be snug. But, I'm hoping they fit. Repped.

Last edited:
TTS is snug for me on GL3. So, I guess these Respectors might be snug. But, I'm hoping they fit.
My GL3 fit is weird. I can go down to an 8(footpatrols), I've many pairs in an 8.5 (dirty bucks, solstice, Kois) but I've got pairs in a 9 too... (Mitas (they were too small in an 8.5 and feel very snug in a 9 too...) formosas, and various GRs). I personally think the respector fits different to any other Asics model. I definitely couldn't go half up in them, and TTS is too loose for my liking... Anyway, I think what I'm trying to say is that Asics are awful in terms of sizing :/

My GL3 fit is weird. I can go down to an 8(footpatrols), I've many pairs in an 8.5 (dirty bucks, solstice, Kois) but I've got pairs in a 9 too... (Mitas (they were too small in an 8.5 and feel very snug in a 9 too...) formosas, and various GRs). I personally think the respector fits different to any other Asics model. I definitely couldn't go half up in them, and TTS is too loose for my liking... Anyway, I think what I'm trying to say is that Asics are awful in terms of sizing :/
It's definitely due to the material used. I'm usually a 10 across the board for gl3/glv, but I can feel when some shoes are more forgiving than others. I prefer the bigger fitting ones due to wide feet.

Luck of the Irish is with me today.... I was just saying I need a 12 in the Patta and found a 12.5 on Collete... Hope they are not too big.... Any comments on sizing?

They still have 1 12.5 and a 5.5 left:

http://en.colette.fr/checkout/cart/configure/id/5484249/
Guess they had more than 1x 12.5, I pulled the trigger on 12.5, it was about $166 USD shipped, so on par with most prices that dropped here in the US it seems. I'm normally a US12 in GL3/V so hopefully these will work and not be too too big...

Last edited:
For those who were inquiring about the Patta Respector quality I just got my pair from premier and they are much better than I expected after reading the comments in here. The suede on my pair is really soft and definitely shows a color change when brushed. It's just a very short nap suede, almost nubuck short so the change isn't as pronounced as it is on longer suede. When I saw 4/10 in here I was expecting Nike SB sandpaper suede :lol: but I'm very happy with my pair aside from the lace options.

And as far as sizing it is comparable to the GL3 to me, which is to be expected since the midsole/outsole are pretty much identical to the GL3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom