Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Most people have said Respectors run a little bigger than the GL3/V I'd grab them though, if they don't fit it shouldn't be hard to recover your money. I was hoping for a 12-13 and got a 13, mine haven't come in yet so I can't comment on sizing yet.
Respectors and GT-IIs have a little wider toe box than GL3/V. Kayano 1 is too narrow for me to wear even in size 13, and it becomes ridiculously long in length.

I just wear super thin Asics Quick Lyte single tab socks with these retro Asics in size 12 for the summer.

If I wear normal / thick socks, forget about it I'll have to wear my NB / Adidas kicks in the same size.

Last edited:

Solebox x asics

Anyone here have experience with buying or shipping shoes from Germany to the US? 

Seller is uncertain about custom fees I might have to pay on my end, and I don't know much about that either.

PM or reply would be great.

Anyone here have experience with buying or shipping shoes from Germany to the US? 

Seller is uncertain about custom fees I might have to pay on my end, and I don't know much about that either.

should be good as long as its not over $800

Yeah Seller Shouldn't have to pay anything but the shipping and in the past if the shoes were over $200 USD you would have to pay customs but @jkitty shared this yesterday which states that as long as your item(s) are under $800 you won't be hit with duty fees. I would imagine it goes for everyone. I don't think carriers are allowed to make up their own laws lol.

http://about.van.fedex.com/blog/new-duty-free-rules/

Last edited:
Yeah Seller Shouldn't have to pay anything but the shipping and in the past if the shoes were over $200 USD you would have to pay customs but @jkitty shared this yesterday which states that as long as your item(s) are under $800 you won't be hit with duty fees. I would imagine it goes for everyone. I don't think carriers are allowed to make up their own laws lol.

http://about.van.fedex.com/blog/new-duty-free-rules/
Awesome, looking to double up on the overkills 
pimp.gif

My GL3 fit is weird. I can go down to an 8(footpatrols), I've many pairs in an 8.5 (dirty bucks, solstice, Kois) but I've got pairs in a 9 too... (Mitas (they were too small in an 8.5 and feel very snug in a 9 too...) formosas, and various GRs). I personally think the respector fits different to any other Asics model. I definitely couldn't go half up in them, and TTS is too loose for my liking... Anyway, I think what I'm trying to say is that Asics are awful in terms of sizing :/
 Same problem here. I have three GL3s and they all fit differently. My Alpine fits sweet, but the Duffel and Future Camo are super tight. What gives...

Thanks... Was it a FSR?

Might have to bite the bullet and setup Twitter notifications for some of these shops...

It looked like it, I was at the urinal and got the notification, immediately hit the link one handed, got to ubiq, 10.5 added to cart and I saw at least 5 other sizes in the dropdown. Got to payment - big ol L.

For the people who were following my Gel-Respector story. I asked the guy two days ago for a picture with the standard laces, after going on klekt multiple times and not answering he replied the next day saying he would send them tonight. Still don't have the picture. I doubt I'll get a reply from Patta on a saturday so I feel like he's dragging time so the Paypal dispute has less time for me, maybe I'm just being paranoid. I think I'm just going to dispute it, I've given him enough patience and I don't want to get screwed.

Back
Top Bottom