Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Was able to snag 8.5-9.5 manually on them Duck Camos. These are going for a lot now but they will drop I think by WW release!

Last edited:
They are actually not going for anything at all :D no sold listings at ebay..

Last edited:
dont pay resale for atmos.. i would rather rock a nice gr. their glv was one of the worst piece of garbage asics I had on hands. gl3 should be the same. Shouldnt even let them collab, 25th was a disgrace too

Last edited:
dont pay resale for atmos.. i would rather rock a nice gr. their glv was one of the worst piece of garbage asics I had on hands. gl3 should be the same. Shouldnt even let them collab, 25th was a disgrace too

yeah i was letdown by the glv. they were crap in hand. hoping these will be different but I wont hold my breath

Is the atmos gl3 leather and mesh?

Or are the camo portions canvas/suede material like the glv?

+1...  haven't been a fan of any of the Asics they've put out in the last year or so

Why did boutiques like Atmos and Patta stop doing Nike collabs? In the early to mid 2000's Mita, Atmos, Patta, and all the other boutiques were cranking out dope Air Max collabs and then it just kind of came to an end.

Finally got to break these out today for casual Friday. That Mesh 
pimp.gif

LPU
Thanks to 3Gs on the retail oop
Quality is :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
I was foolishly not about them at all when they first dropped :smh:
Glad I saw the light haha

These are nice - mad at myself for not grabbing these at launch, and salty that Kith canceled my order when they restocked.

i realize they're very different materials but which one would you rather get? black (or navy) reigning champs or the opening ceremonies? want a shoe thatll go with everything

i realize they're very different materials but which one would you rather get? black (or navy) reigning champs or the opening ceremonies? want a shoe thatll go with everything
Don't sleep on the black GL3's from the rose gold pack either.

Back
Top Bottom