Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can you please legit check this?

To go along with my discount Hazards I picked up these Lily Brown Asics from Ubiq for just under $40. Came in yesterday and I really like how they look on foot. Figured I would post it up for you guys.

Just received the packers x asics GLIII game set pack. Man that toe box is loose like ****. No qc at all. Isit all the pairs that got hit with the sagggg toebox? My toes can swim inside with ease!

Were there ever any defects in the GLV Fieg Sage? Pair im interested in copping has the GLV writing a little to the left and a little lighter in color than other GLVs ive copped in the past. Thanks.

Sage had so much potential to be a great one. My pr didn't have some holes punch in the perf toe and suede was so inconsistent. Shaggy one and smooth on the other.

Ran into these while out yesterday.

$50 Prickly Pears at Nordstrom Rack (didn't cop, but pretty decent deal) and some worn but serviceable Coves for $30 at a local thrift shop...which I did get, and are looking not half bad after a good clean. Never thought I'd end up owning a pair of RF Asics through RNG lol

Ran into these while out yesterday.

$50 Prickly Pears at Nordstrom Rack (didn't cop, but pretty decent deal) and some worn but serviceable Coves for $30 at a local thrift shop...which I did get, and are looking not half bad after a good clean. Never thought I'd end up owning a pair of RF Asics through RNG lol
Yeah, I wouldn't even pay $50 for those Pears, but that's a hell of a find on the Coves. They look pretty much new to me now!

Last edited:

Yeah, I wouldn't even pay $50 for those Pears, but that's a hell of a find on the Coves. They look pretty much new to me now!
Thanks! The perforated suede doesn't look quite as good in person as it does in this picture, but all in all I was very happy to get these in that condition/price.

Back
Top Bottom