Ask a Cop whatever.....

:lol: All up in arms. That's zackly what I just said broski

Justifiable Homocide, look it up broski

I know what justifiable homocide is. But you Just said murder and kill are the same! "Malice premeditation and intent are there" Did u not just say that or am I trippin?

I responded to you, responding to sugafree when he said "taking a life to defend your own is sometimes necessary"

That's why said that falls under justifiable homocide. So yeah, I guess we boff trippin bruh :lol:

We literally talking about same thing, but since we on the opposite sides of the spectrum we can't agree with eachother.

All good though, I still know what you meant.

Last edited:
Edit: Hawaii you're right lol.

No such thing as a good cop. Enforcing a system and "laws" intended to destroy African people. Justify and lie to y'all selves, but the universe KNOWS all.

Last edited:
Pretty sure OP tried to answer your question homie, did you bother checking?

Last edited:
So there is this cop that lives in my building, there is a space on the street that says NO STANDING space big enough for 1 car between two driveways, however he's treated this like his personal parking space 7 days a week 24 hours a day, when the regular peeps like myself have to pay the building for a space or drive around searching for a space, my question is, if I see that space open and park there, will I get a ticket? And if I do and have prove that this cop has been parking there for over a year as he sees fit and gone untouched, what will a judge tells me when I debate the ticket? I didn't know cops and their civil cars were immune to traffic laws...

can cops search someone personal info without a warrant or a crime ?

are cops allowed to be friends with criminals?

are cops allowed to have criminals commit crimes for them for profit?

what would happen if a cop knew about a criminal scheme going on and did not tell anyone?

what would happen if  there is proof  a cop knew about convicts plotting to rob a bank and did not tell anyone?

Cops are all bad.

If you can justify killing unarmed men and women because of their race then all y'all bad for not speaking up against your crooked partners.

Want the community to testify but you stay lipped?

And miss me with the "you gonna be the first to call"

No ****! That's they're job.

And y'all ain't heroes. That's some rhetoric started 9/11.

OP what are your thoughts on the developing situation with the murder of Jordan Edwards by a ***** with a badge?

What do you think the outcome will be, and can you explain what the internal review process is lIke?

I feel like this a damn personality profile. OP is doing detective work and people are in here thanking him.
Nah, that would be the FBI/NSA's job (if he is a city or county cop). Trolling the net for profiles would be a waste of time for a cop not investigating something

Cops are all bad.

If you can justify killing unarmed men and women because of their race then all y'all bad for not speaking up against your crooked partners.

Want the community to testify but you stay lipped?

And miss me with the "you gonna be the first to call"

No ****! That's they're job.

And y'all ain't heroes. That's some rhetoric started 9/11.

This.

Cops ain't no damn heroes... they're Law Enforcers, that's it. It's just a job! A lot of them bring their work home. Which is why they have the highest divorce/suicide rates.

They may do heroic things (but anybody can do heroic things), and it depends on the circumstances or what side of the spectrum you're on.

But they ain't no damn heroes! Batman was hero, Superman was a hero! Captain Planet is a hero! Those are the guys we should be embracing.

What about the ones who do speak out against corruption and brutality though?

I cant front that **** had me laughing :lol:. Dead @ "badman"

Which ones you Clancy?

Last edited:
This.

Cops ain't no damn heroes... they're Law Enforcers, that's it. It's just a job! A lot of them bring their work home. Which is why they have the highest divorce/suicide rates.

They may do heroic things (but anybody can do heroic things), and it depends on the circumstances or what side of the spectrum you're on.

But they ain't no damn heroes! Batman was hero, Superman was a hero! Captain Planet is a hero! Those are the guys we should be embracing.

You're not a hero.

Firemen are heroes

This ain't the 20s. You're militarized and not in danger all shift long.

Condescending *** cops who ain't **** with out the badge and gun.

Back
Top Bottom