ASK A LaVEYAN SATANIST vol. I'm devilish

dunks87:
ok i'm a christian, so if this question comes out ignorant i'm sorry i've just always been taught to think that Satan(ists) were evil dark and crazy. im not sure if this has already been asked...but what do u think or hope happens to u after u die? i mean im not sure if u believe in an afterlife...but if u did are u hoping to meet Satan in hell or what?
my other question is this...
do u practice any of those rituals or sacrifices that they portray "demonic" or satanic people do on movies?
this one girl visited our college and she had escaped a cult that she was raised in. her dad had raped her and gotten her pregnant, then when she was a few months down the line, some of the people in the cult cut the baby out of her and made her eat it. thats extremely weird to me, but is that something that you participate in or something like it?
Let me tell you something that I hope you take with you for the rest of your life: if you're going to believe something, make it something youfound out to be true on your OWN.

You think that satanists do sacrifices, and the reason you think it is because you saw it in movies and it's what you were taught?

Look that kind of stuff up on your own. Talk to people like Anton LaVey yourself. Educate yourself.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by dunks87

ok i'm a christian, so if this question comes out ignorant i'm sorry i've just always been taught to think that Satan(ists) were evil dark and crazy. im not sure if this has already been asked...but what do u think or hope happens to u after u die? i mean im not sure if u believe in an afterlife...but if u did are u hoping to meet Satan in hell or what?
do u practice any of those rituals or sacrifices that they portray "demonic" or satanic people do on movies?
this one girl visited our college and she had escaped a cult that she was raised in. her dad had raped her and gotten her pregnant, then when she was a few months down the line, some of the people in the cult cut the baby out of her and made her eat it. thats extremely weird to me, but is that something that you participate in or something like it?

I DON'T KNOW. I have no reason to believe an after-life exists until I have concrete evidence of it's existence. NOBODY KNOWS, that's the most logical answer to that question.

READ THE THREAD
mad.gif
since you didnt asnwer the other part of her question ill answer it for you. im quite sure my answer is the the same as yours

No he doesnt practice any of that crazy stuff. There are no demonic rituals, no satanic rituals. im quite sure he doesnt participate in any ofthat cult like behavior like you talked about. Its more of a philosophy about life that he adheres to, dont think he does any of the things that you mentioned

what do u think or hope happens to u after u die?
If his answer contradicted your beliefs in the afterlife, would it matter?

This isn't a criticism of you Ma'am. But I've never understood why people even get mad when someone's beliefs go against what they personallybelieve.

For example, I've personally witnessed Atheist getting upset when someone tells them that they will go to hell. If a person doesn't believe in hell,why the hell would it matter if someone believed that they would go there.

Conversely, I've also experienced Christian's getting upset when a person tells them that there is no such thing as heaven. What you believe is whatyou believe.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

He's not blatantly disrespecting your religion.

You're looking for him to blatantly disrespect your religion, and you think you've found it.

Still it stands, though: he's not blatantly disrespecting your religion.

And I'll throw this opinion out there for good measure: he probably knows more about your religion than you do, and probably knows more about how it's supposed to be practiced than you do.

Also, take a look at the crosses in my sig. That's right, all of the posts in here being made by me are being made by someone who tries to follow Christ's example and who has studied the Bible for hundreds upon hundreds of hours.

So I can say with confidence that he's certainly not disrespecting my religion. Is he blasting some of the people in my religion? Yeah, but I do the same exact thing, both on here and offline.

He's not disrespecting any religion, at least not in here. "You like McDonalds? I hate some of the people that like McDonald's, and I choose to make my own food" is NOT disrespectful to McDonalds.
wink.gif
Good to know that you assume that he knows more about my religion than I do based on practically nothing although I am hardly christian I believein a higher power and i'm not the dreaded Christian elitist that you are trying to put me out to be.
laugh.gif

I could care a lot less if he's not disrespecting you but we're two different people and to me it couldn't be any more obvious.
But since you're willing to overlook everything said here to try and make me into the bad guy for backing a religion when I see it getting BLATANTLY disrespected, kudos.
At the end of the day I still believe what I want and vice versa so IDK why i'm even in here trying to prove a point to anyone on Niketalk.

Why did you decide to make this choice for yourself? I am not one to say if it is good or bad for you... but I would think there had to be some event in yourlife that showed you there were no options. Did you once believe in God, and he let you down some sort of way? Prayers not answered? I mean, obviously no oneis born with this mindset, especially something of this nature. It seems as if you turned to someone at a time when you had no path, and they instilled thisinto your brain and daily function/out take on life.

Can you answer these questions, and let me know if there is any truth to what I brought up?

Thanks G, and I believe in God if that matters
wink.gif

Sno Nuff:
23ska909red02:
He's not blatantly disrespecting your religion.

You're looking for him to blatantly disrespect your religion, and you think you've found it.

Still it stands, though: he's not blatantly disrespecting your religion.

And I'll throw this opinion out there for good measure: he probably knows more about your religion than you do, and probably knows more about how it's supposed to be practiced than you do.

Also, take a look at the crosses in my sig. That's right, all of the posts in here being made by me are being made by someone who tries to follow Christ's example and who has studied the Bible for hundreds upon hundreds of hours.

So I can say with confidence that he's certainly not disrespecting my religion. Is he blasting some of the people in my religion? Yeah, but I do the same exact thing, both on here and offline.

He's not disrespecting any religion, at least not in here. "You like McDonalds? I hate some of the people that like McDonald's, and I choose to make my own food" is NOT disrespectful to McDonalds.
wink.gif

Good to know that you assume that he knows more about my religion than I do based on practically nothing although I am hardly christian I believe in a higher power and i'm not the dreaded Christian elitist that you are trying to put me out to be.
laugh.gif

I could care a lot less if he's not disrespecting you but we're two different people and to me it couldn't be any more obvious.
But since you're willing to overlook everything said here to try and make me into the bad guy for backing a religion when I see it getting BLATANTLY disrespected, kudos.
At the end of the day I still believe what I want and vice versa so IDK why i'm even in here trying to prove a point to anyone on Niketalk.
I know this: you have a chip on your shoulder.

I never said was assuming anything about you; I stated an opinion. Based on nothing? No, based on how approachable and unassuming you've been in thisthread (you've been neither).

You say it's obvious to you that he's been disrespectful? Exactly what I said about you; you think you've found something, and you're trying torun with it.

What's your religion? You said you're hardly Christian. So are you Christian... kind of? Or did you mean that you are another religion? Whatever thereligion is, how has he disrespected it? Like I said, blasting some of the people in your religion and choosing not to join your religion is NOT disrespectfultoy our religion.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

I DON'T KNOW. I have no reason to believe an after-life exists until I have concrete evidence of it's existence. NOBODY KNOWS, that's the most logical answer to that question.

READ THE THREAD
mad.gif
since you didnt asnwer the other part of her question ill answer it for you. im quite sure my answer is the the same as yours
No he doesnt practice any of that crazy stuff. There are no demonic rituals, no satanic rituals. im quite sure he doesnt participate in any of that cult like behavior like you talked about. Its more of a philosophy about life that he adheres to, dont think he does any of the things that you mentioned

No offense but many satanist do practice rituals I unfortunately went to a white high school and I would ask those goth people and they said theywould sacrifice cats disrespect crucifixs and things like that.

Now I understand they may might been a whole other type of religion as yours but they called themselves satanist also, so excuse some of the ignorance peoplehave about your religion/philosophy because there are satanist out there that carry out stereotypes you denounce.

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by ericberry14

READ THE THREAD
mad.gif
No he doesnt practice any of that crazy stuff. There are no demonic rituals, no satanic rituals. im quite sure he doesnt participate in any of that cult like behavior like you talked about. Its more of a philosophy about life that he adheres to, dont think he does any of the things that you mentioned
No offense but many satanist do practice rituals I unfortunately went to a white high school and I would ask those goth people and they said they would sacrifice cats disrespect crucifixs and things like that.

Now I understand they may might been a whole other type of religion as yours but they called themselves satanist also, so excuse some of the ignorance people have about your religion/philosophy because there are satanist out there that carry out stereotypes you denounce.

yea i kno what ur talkin about. But im pretty sure he's not a Satanist in the sense that he completely hates god & does all that stuff.They just happen to call themselves the same things, but they seem to be worlds different. It does kinda suck that he's getting lumped in with those crazyfolks though

FROM WIKIPEDIA

Satanism is a term that refers to a number of different fantasies, activities, values, and belief systems depending on the person using theterm and context of its usage. Their commonality is that they all feature the symbolism of Satan, the Devil, or the like, which originated as achallenging role within Judaism (in The Book of Job), and developed within Christian mythology into a cosmological adversary.

There are two primary forms of Satanism; Theistic Satanism andLaVeyan Satanism. Theistic Satanists believe that the Devil is a realbeing with existence, whom adherents venerate as a deity or entity with whom to cooperate. Some,though not all, theistic Satanists consider Satan to be benevolent. LaVeyan Satanism[sup][1][/sup], in contrast, is atheistic. These latter Satanists believe that the Devil is merely symbolic of humanity's carnalnature.

Because some Satanists actively worship the Devil, believing him to be a real deity, theycould be viewed as being a Christian denomination[sup][2][/sup].

It is often the practice of any given Satanist not to refer to themselves with a hyphenated prefix. Each "type" of Satanist will usually refer tothemselves only as "Satanist".

FROM WIKIPEDIA

Satanism is a term that refers to a number of different fantasies, activities, values, and belief systems depending on the person using the term and context of its usage. Their commonality is that they all feature the symbolism of Satan, the Devil, or the like, which originated as a challenging role within Judaism (in The Book of Job), and developed within Christian mythology into a cosmological adversary.

There are two primary forms of Satanism; Theistic Satanism and LaVeyan Satanism. Theistic Satanists believe that the Devil is a real being with existence, whom adherents venerate as a deity or entity with whom to cooperate. Some, though not all, theistic Satanists consider Satan to be benevolent. LaVeyan Satanism[sup][1][/sup], in contrast, is atheistic. These latter Satanists believe that the Devil is merely symbolic of humanity's carnal nature.

Because some Satanists actively worship the Devil, believing him to be a real deity, they could be viewed as being a Christian denomination[sup][2][/sup].

It is often the practice of any given Satanist not to refer to themselves with a hyphenated prefix. Each "type" of Satanist will usually refer to themselves only as "Satanist".
yea im still wondering how people havent been able to understand this point yet, but if they dont understand it now, then it really isnt worthyour tie trying to explain it to them

^^^ SMH I hate when people come into a thread without reading and start making asinine comments.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Why did you decide to make this choice for yourself? I am not one to say if it is good or bad for you... but I would think there had to be some event in your life that showed you there were no options. Did you once believe in God, and he let you down some sort of way? Prayers not answered? I mean, obviously no one is born with this mindset, especially something of this nature. It seems as if you turned to someone at a time when you had no path, and they instilled this into your brain and daily function/out take on life.

Can you answer these questions, and let me know if there is any truth to what I brought up?

Thanks G, and I believe in God if that matters
wink.gif
i was just bout to ask these same questions

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

what do u think or hope happens to u after u die?
If his answer contradicted your beliefs in the afterlife, would it matter?

This isn't a criticism of you Ma'am. But I've never understood why people even get mad when someone's beliefs go against what they personally believe.

For example, I've personally witnessed Atheist getting upset when someone tells them that they will go to hell. If a person doesn't believe in hell, why the hell would it matter if someone believed that they would go there.

Conversely, I've also experienced Christian's getting upset when a person tells them that there is no such thing as heaven. What you believe is what you believe.

oh i know what i believe and i could care less if what someone else believes is different from me. I was just curious as to where he thought he would/hopedhe'd end up in the event there IS an afterlife. people get mad about the dumbest things im not going to try to force anyone to believe something or in aplace in particular just cause i think it's right. therefore if he felt like he was going to end up in candy mountain in his afterlife it makes nodifference to me, why should i get upset? i was just wondering.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Wait. So after carefully analyzing the details of this thread, am i supposed to have come to an understanding that NT's very own AntonLaVey is the devil
nerd.gif
?
Naw, he's against the negativities that surround Christianity. Which I actually understand.

Why is this thread even 13 pages
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
?Religion is serious business....smh. I think that gets to the root of the problem.....people killing themselves over what I consider a story book. This is whyreligion is the easiest way to control people, it is the easiest way to get people's attention....smh.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Wait. So after carefully analyzing the details of this thread, am i supposed to have come to an understanding that NT's very own AntonLaVey is the devil
nerd.gif
?
Naw, he's against the negativities that surround Christianity. Which I actually understand.

Double negative? Now I am officially confused.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

nerd.gif
?

Double negative? Now I am officially confused.....
nerd.gif
Mybad, it's a habit.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom