ASK A LaVEYAN SATANIST vol. I'm devilish

This is utterly and completely idiotic.

I was thinking the same thing about most every religion just the other day. Great point.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

This is utterly and completely idiotic.

I was thinking the same thing about most every religion just the other day. Great point.
grin.gif

Hey we are not here to religion bash, I'm s Christian, he's a Satanist, lets keep it moving. Ask questions, I'll start, what do youfriends think of this?

Well for me personally I'm forced to classify myself. It's just awkward having conversations with people without the title

Person:So you dont go to church you muslim?
Me: Nah
Person: Catholic?
Me:Nah
Person: Oh you're just spiritual and dont believe in any organized religion?
Me: Nah I don't believe in anything
Person: Oh so you're an atheist?
Me: I guess what's the definition of an atheist
Person: A person who doesnt believe in god.
Me: But I dont believe there is a god so I can't believe in him if he doesnt exist to me
Person: Oh ok so you're an atheist.
Me:
indifferent.gif

whats the point of being a part of it tho?

are you able to do things you couldn't do before?....and if you don't follow everything of LaVeyan Satanism, why not live the way you are and call ityour own?

why be a part of anything that has rules if you don't agree with or follow all of them?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Well for me personally I'm forced to classify myself. It's just awkward having conversations with people without the title>

so you are basically fade up with the bible thumping individuals that surround you? did you grow up in a religious environment?

also did you yourself look in to the religion itself, get involved with it before you came up with a conclusion that their is no God?

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

are you able to do things you couldn't do before?....and if you don't follow everything of LaVeyan Satanism, why not live they way you are and call it your own.

why be a part of anything that has rules if you don't agree with or follow all of them?
do you follow every rule of your religion?
every single little miniscule rule that they have?
all of their old laws that are outdated?

then why be a part of ur religion if you dont agree with or follow all of them

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

are you able to do things you couldn't do before?....and if you don't follow everything of LaVeyan Satanism, why not live they way you are and call it your own.

do you follow every rule of your religion?
every single little miniscule rule that they have?
all of their old laws that are outdated?

then why be a part of ur religion if you dont agree with or follow all of them

my questions have nothing to do with religion. i dont follow religion.

you didn't answer any of my questions....but thats okay because they were not directed at you.

are you able to do things you couldn't do before?....and if you don't follow everything of LaVeyan Satanism, why not live the way you are and call it your own?

Good question

1. There are no real penalties for breaking the rules. Satan's minions aren't going to show up to my house and hand out a punishment if I break any ofthe "laws".

2. It's like being in a club or a fraternity of people who share a similar belief system.

3. I could ask the same of any other church, club, religious group.......why be a part of it?

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

ducktales.....brahhh.....you maddd?....he's got crazy swagger.........Answer me one question how old are you?
Why do you ask?

Originally Posted by RocSole

Do you listen to Underoath?
No can't say that i do but I listen to some music with Satanic/anti-christ themes if that's what you're tryna discern.

Originally Posted by MvP07

Well for me personally I'm forced to classify myself. It's just awkward having conversations with people without the title>

so you are basically fade up with the bible thumping individuals that surround you? did you grow up in a religious environment?

also did you yourself look in to the religion itself, get involved with it before you came up with a conclusion that their is no God?
fade up? I grew up in a very religious environment my grandma is a down south baptist. My mom always believed in god but 2 years ago was found agoby luthern or latter day saints? whichever one starts with a L and they catch the holy ghost.

And I went to baptist church til I was 13 and then thought with logic that hey you cant prove it it doesnt exist and became an atheist. Then senior year inhigh school I looked up islam and buddhism (even though its not really a religion) and I just realized every religion has good principles, morals and values tostand on but IMO they are all fictional tales. Which i wouldnt mind if they werent filled with fears of hell, rape, child abuse, slavery, etc and other evils.And I feel if I live by moral ethics and try to be the best person I can be if there is a "god" I'm sure he will be merciful to know there are alot of dumb people spreading his/her/it's word and it's no wonder I couldn't trust it.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ducktales.....brahhh.....you maddd?....he's got crazy swagger.........Answer me one question how old are you?
Why do you ask?

Answering a question with a question huh, im asking because I wonder

How will it help you understand LaVeyean Satanism? I mean that is what this thread is about. Age adds no substance to this discussion.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Why do you ask?

Answering a question with a question huh, im asking because I wonder

How will it help you understand LaVeyean Satanism? I mean that is what this thread is about. Age adds no substance to this discussion.

How about you let the man answer for himself? he's answered just about everything else

Back
Top Bottom