At What Point Do You Just Give Up on Friends You Were Once Close With....? Uh, Rape?

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Originally Posted by eashawty

He wouldn't be the first rapist I've killed, either. 
story?
nerd.gif
....& yea rapin a chick aint cool at all, i wouldnt be able to be cool wit a dude who raped sumbody 
I've carried out missions in Iraq and Afghanistan weeding out people who liked to rape the young girls who lived in the village... one of them was his daughter and another was his niece. In another instance there was a guy who got an 11 year old girl pregnant... he had the audacity and braggadocio to let everyone know about it... we found him and he was dead within the week.  
A lot of these people in these countries think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. Not going to happen. 

He even pushed a child at me in hopes of distracting me before I killed him.
eyes.gif
These people are the scum of the earth. 
reads that, looked at your name and then just bust out
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
then
pimp.gif

Get his side you may never know.

But seems like you gotta cut em off. Tough love

Get his side you may never know.

But seems like you gotta cut em off. Tough love

OP if all of this is real I wish the best for you. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

Be as strong as you can mentally, think this through and how you want this to go.

Remove yourself from the situation mentally and step back on it and think it over

I trust you'll do the right thing.

My advice would be that friendship is rare. True friendship. I have maybe 2 real friends personally.

After you think it over talk with him and express how you feel. Work with him.

If you just cut him off you may regret it.

I wish you the best once again. Peace

OP if all of this is real I wish the best for you. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

Be as strong as you can mentally, think this through and how you want this to go.

Remove yourself from the situation mentally and step back on it and think it over

I trust you'll do the right thing.

My advice would be that friendship is rare. True friendship. I have maybe 2 real friends personally.

After you think it over talk with him and express how you feel. Work with him.

If you just cut him off you may regret it.

I wish you the best once again. Peace

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

so is billy blood bath telling the truth? im lost....
I was just talking about this today: People who lie about being in the military do a great disrespect towards the real servicemen and women out there. (Apparently people on dating sites pretend to be in the military to get chicks)
eyes.gif

Genuine account on my part. 

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

so is billy blood bath telling the truth? im lost....
I was just talking about this today: People who lie about being in the military do a great disrespect towards the real servicemen and women out there. (Apparently people on dating sites pretend to be in the military to get chicks)
eyes.gif

Genuine account on my part. 

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

This is a tough one for me.
I got a friend of mine who I've known since we were in 5th grade. Played AAU ball with him for years, and were pretty close throughout high school. I've always been on the look out for him, especially over the course of the past year. We're both in college now, or actually I'm the only one taking classes. We're still pretty close, but he basically leads two separate lives. He has his weed smoking black brothers of his, and then he has me, his brother from another mother white kid.

He went through a bad break up with this girl awhile back. He was pretty depressed for awhile, so I was always taking him out to eat just to help get his mind right. Then I even got him a job with my company and introduced him to this new girl I knew. They hit it off and he was good for awhile.

The I get word from my boss that he hasn't been doing his job at work, and that he's been missing his probation meetings with his PO. He has some minor legal trouble awhile back. Next thing you know, he gets locked up for 45 days for violating his parole.

He got out last week, and I went to see him. He seemed to have his head on straight and was stoked about going job hunting and getting his life back together. 

Literally a week passes and I talk to his girl at work because she seemed upset. I come to find out that they went to a party over the weekend, and he broke up with her. Then he proceeded to have sex with her against her will...

Its gets better... or worse I should say.....He asks her I guess while they are having sex " Do you want to be friends?" She replies "No." The he gets pissed and says "What !$%$*? I thought you wanted to have my babies?" Of course she replies, " You just broke up with me, why would I want to do that?" The he goes, "Well you might have them now."

Dude came in her.

Then when she tried to leave and was crying, he basically pushed her against the wall and then threw her on the couch and told her she couldn't leave.

All of this just left me disgusted. A lot of people around him are starting to wonder if he is Bi-Polar since his moods can go from manic to depressed in a matter of days, and I heard he told his girl he's one bullet away from death. I didnt confront him about any of this, but I'm just somewhat torn. 

Sorry that was long.
This boy is a filthy punk rapist who (if I got my hands on him) would be bloody and dying and begging me for mercy. I have no respect for #@*@ sapiens (I won't give him the honor of addressing him as a person) who do this kind of thing and by all means... cut your ties. 

No offense, but this is a no brainer and this has no business of even being a new thread on this site. 
eyes.gif
 Youre cool, you aint bout dat life

I got a friend of mine who I've known since we were in 5th grade. Played AAU ball with him for years, and were pretty close throughout high school. I've always been on the look out for him, especially over the course of the past year. We're both in college now, or actually I'm the only one taking classes. We're still pretty close, but he basically leads two separate lives. He has his weed smoking black brothers of his, and then he has me, his brother from another mother white kid.

He went through a bad break up with this girl awhile back. He was pretty depressed for awhile, so I was always taking him out to eat just to help get his mind right. Then I even got him a job with my company and introduced him to this new girl I knew. They hit it off and he was good for awhile.

The I get word from my boss that he hasn't been doing his job at work, and that he's been missing his probation meetings with his PO. He has some minor legal trouble awhile back. Next thing you know, he gets locked up for 45 days for violating his parole.

He got out last week, and I went to see him. He seemed to have his head on straight and was stoked about going job hunting and getting his life back together. 

Literally a week passes and I talk to his girl at work because she seemed upset. I come to find out that they went to a party over the weekend, and he broke up with her. Then he proceeded to have sex with her against her will...

Its gets better... or worse I should say.....He asks her I guess while they are having sex " Do you want to be friends?" She replies "No." The he gets pissed and says "What !$%$*? I thought you wanted to have my babies?" Of course she replies, " You just broke up with me, why would I want to do that?" The he goes, "Well you might have them now."

Dude came in her.

Then when she tried to leave and was crying, he basically pushed her against the wall and then threw her on the couch and told her she couldn't leave.

All of this just left me disgusted. A lot of people around him are starting to wonder if he is Bi-Polar since his moods can go from manic to depressed in a matter of days, and I heard he told his girl he's one bullet away from death. I didnt confront him about any of this, but I'm just somewhat torn. 

Sorry that was long.
This boy is a filthy punk rapist who (if I got my hands on him) would be bloody and dying and begging me for mercy. I have no respect for #@*@ sapiens (I won't give him the honor of addressing him as a person) who do this kind of thing and by all means... cut your ties. 

No offense, but this is a no brainer and this has no business of even being a new thread on this site. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

Dude came in her.

Sorry that was long.

eyes.gif

But this is the thing Kirby, you start by doing the rolleyes emoticon but then you say I'm cool. So I'm thinking, aww finally this guy knows where I come from. But then you throw me a curveball and say I "aint bout dat life". Then I saw your SN so I thought you would have Master Chief as your avatar... but then you don't!
You're an enigma. 

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/enigma

Unfortunately, I fight for your rights too.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

Dude came in her.

Sorry that was long.

eyes.gif

But this is the thing Kirby, you start by doing the rolleyes emoticon but then you say I'm cool. So I'm thinking, aww finally this guy knows where I come from. But then you throw me a curveball and say I "aint bout dat life". Then I saw your SN so I thought you would have Master Chief as your avatar... but then you don't!
You're an enigma. 

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/enigma

Unfortunately, I fight for your rights too.
sick.gif

You think you are cool for killing people? You think because certain people have committed crimes and you killled them that it is justified? That you are some type of hero deserving of respect from all? I guess if you kill all the bad guys there will be no more murderers left, right? You have psychological problems my friend. I feel for you because you were most likely indoctrinated from an early age and will more than likely never realize how much more harm you bring to this world than help.

You think you are cool for killing people? You think because certain people have committed crimes and you killled them that it is justified? That you are some type of hero deserving of respect from all? I guess if you kill all the bad guys there will be no more murderers left, right? You have psychological problems my friend. I feel for you because you were most likely indoctrinated from an early age and will more than likely never realize how much more harm you bring to this world than help.

There's only so much you can do for friends, especially when they care enough about themselves.

SMH @ rape though.

There's only so much you can do for friends, especially when they care enough about themselves.

SMH @ rape though.

Yoooooooo! So many sub plots going on in here
eek.gif
...I want OP to answer that question about why he had to point out that the bad guys were black though!

Yoooooooo! So many sub plots going on in here
eek.gif
...I want OP to answer that question about why he had to point out that the bad guys were black though!

I think BillyBloodbath needs to find Master Chief like he does these rapist and show MC that he is bout dat life.. then post pics

I think BillyBloodbath needs to find Master Chief like he does these rapist and show MC that he is bout dat life.. then post pics

Back
Top Bottom