Athletes you wish had a better career than they did

He had all the tools to be the next coming of MJ. Dude just spent too much time at Nelly concerts. 

Without VC we wouldn't have guys like Andrew Wiggins and Tyler Ennis on the come up from Toronto

Now this **** was too real. Both were supposed to be the next pele. Smh

Edit: thought that was Ronaldo. Replace adriano with ronaldo

Naw, although it should have been better/longer, Ronaldo had a amazing carreer.

Adriano was suppose to be the next big thing, dude was amazing when he arrived at inter. Deadly left leg, he had the talent to be up there with ronaldo. After 2 years in inter, his dad past away. Dude hit straight up depression mode. So much drinking and coke. Dude never recovered.

Last edited:
saw a lot of players I use to love as a kid 
frown.gif

pretty much covered everyone I had in mind, I'll try throwing some that weren't named.

T.O. *puts on flame suit* 

raghib "the rocket" ismail

joey galloway

mo vaughn

dennis rodman

karl malone

paul kariya

barry bonds

some that came to mind right now.

poor man's shawn marion. an underwhelming career for a guy who was traded for lamarcus aldridge. 

seems like a lot of names mentioned are due to injuries...

i'll like to throw in Rasheed, he had an excellent career with a ring to go home to but he's def. a mvp caliber in terms of his skills and versatility

saw a lot of players I use to love as a kid 
frown.gif

pretty much covered everyone I had in mind, I'll try throwing some that weren't named.

joey galloway

mo vaughn

dennis rodman

karl malone

paul kariya

barry bonds

You cant be serious with this list.  You wanted a lot of these guys to have better careers than they did?  If thats the case, there isnt a single professional athlete to ever play a sport that you can't say you wish they had a better career.

T.O.?   You wanted him to have a better than Hall of Fame career?  Because thats what he had.  And many would put him in the top 5-10 WRs to ever play the game.  This Terrell Owens?

Mo Vaughn?   Multiple All Star appearances and MVP of the Major Leagues Mo Vaughn?

Dennis Rodman? Undoubtedly the best rebounder to ever play the sport, a 5 time champion, a multiple time All Star/All-NBA/All-Defense and multiple Defensive Player of the Year? 

Karl Malone? 2 MVPs, 14 All Star games, 13 time All NBA?  Widely considered one of the best PFs of all time?  This Karl Malone?

Paul Kariya? 5 time All Star Team appearances and 7 All Star Game appearances?  Not enough for you?

Barry Bonds?   LMFAO.  7 MVPs, 14 All Star Games, 12 Silver Sluggers, 8 Gold Gloves, Home Run King?  This Barry Bonds?  LOL. 

Sorry dude, but you are either trolling hard, or this is the dumbest opinion I have ever seen.  Period.

Dermar johnson
tyronn lue
penny
Jon bender
darius miles
jason williams (chi bulls)
rashad mccants
Salim stoudimire
all the players the lions drafted the last 15 yeara that didnt pan.

"I blew. I blew ery day. Then I got up on that pill game." -chuck rogers

Last edited:

You cant be serious with this list.  You wanted a lot of these guys to have better careers than they did?  If thats the case, there isnt a single professional athlete to ever play a sport that you can't say you wish they had a better career.

T.O.?   You wanted him to have a better than Hall of Fame career?  Because thats what he had.  And many would put him in the top 5-10 WRs to ever play the game.  This Terrell Owens?

Mo Vaughn?   Multiple All Star appearances and MVP of the Major Leagues Mo Vaughn?

Dennis Rodman? Undoubtedly the best rebounder to ever play the sport, a 5 time champion, a multiple time All Star/All-NBA/All-Defense and multiple Defensive Player of the Year? 

Karl Malone? 2 MVPs, 14 All Star games, 13 time All NBA?  Widely considered one of the best PFs of all time?  This Karl Malone?

Paul Kariya? 5 time All Star Team appearances and 7 All Star Game appearances?  Not enough for you?

Barry Bonds?   LMFAO.  7 MVPs, 14 All Star Games, 12 Silver Sluggers, 8 Gold Gloves, Home Run King?  This Barry Bonds?  LOL. 

Sorry dude, but you are either trolling hard, or this is the dumbest opinion I have ever seen.  Period.
roll.gif
Yeah TO is first ballot and is up there with Moss as top 5 WRs of all time.  Mo Vaughn was 1 of the most feared sluggers during his time.  Rodman greatest rebounder and defensive genius.  Malone 1 of the greatest scorers and top 3 pf of all time.  This is ridiculous

saw a lot of players I use to love as a kid :frown:
joey galloway
mo vaughn
dennis rodman
karl malone
paul kariya
barry bonds

T.O.?  You wanted him to have a better than Hall of Fame career?  Because thats what he had.  And many would put him in the top 5-10 WRs to ever play the game.  This Terrell Owens?

Mo Vaughn?  Multiple All Star appearances and MVP of the Major Leagues Mo Vaughn?

Barry Bonds?  LMFAO.  7 MVPs, 14 All Star Games, 12 Silver Sluggers, 8 Gold Gloves, Home Run King?  This Barry Bonds?  LOL. 

Calm down, he's obv about 16 years old :lol:

Back
Top Bottom