Athletes you wish had a better career than they did

Antoine Walker, Lamar Odom, Rasheed Wallace, Josh Smith, Antawn Jamison. All these dudes had the skills and size to be great, but either has low bball IQ, heart wasn't in it, or just didn't care. 

JamesOn Curry. Kareem Rush.

Ronnie Brown. Cadillac Williams.

Jacquez Green. Reidel Anthony.

Last edited:
Steve Logan
Kenyon Martin
Kenny Saterfield

Those Bearcats where something special whin Bob Huggins was there :smh:

Steve Logan
Kenyon Martin
Kenny Saterfield

Those Bearcats where something special whin Bob Huggins was there
mean.gif
how you leave out Young Slim Dermarr Johnson from that group

My list on who I liked to watch dudes play.

Penny Hardaway, of course. :smh: :frown:

Brett Nelson, Florida PG. Most beautiful looking shooting stroke in the history on basketball. Ray, Steph, Bird, nobody's stoke looked as good as his

Aaron Baddely, golfer. Had Tiger Woods level potential, with a even sexier looking swing.

Marat Safin. The dude could have been the tennis goat before Roger or Rafa took off. He is such a head case

Joe Forte. Bird Brain :smh:

Lenny Cooke

Jan Ullrich. I don't care he was a juicer (errbody was doing it) watching homeboy climb mountains in a big gears was :smokin

And a bunch slowed down my knee injuries: Shogun Rua, Ken Griffey, Brazilian Ronaldo

Last edited:
mj when he was playing baseball and when he was on the wizards. even when he missed a dunk or a swing he still looked cool

Last edited:
Ali, I wish he was able to fight during that 3+ year period he wasn't allowed to.

Jordan, I wish he never left the game of basketball that first or second time around.

Griffey, had he never been plagued by injuries he would've had the all-time HR record. Even Bonds wouldn't have been able to reach him. Would've been the GOAT.

Penny, again....injuries SMH.

Kobe....HE GOT SCREWED OUT OF AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE MVPs NASH HAS GOD ******G DAMN IT!!! AND YOU ALL KNOW THIS!!!!

Last edited:
Yolo Bynum

I mean for most dudes hes had a dream career. Rings, fat contracts ect ect. But before the injuries dude had the talent to be a legend.

add Miles Simon, Bo Jackson, and Ronald Curry to my list

Last edited:
Bo Jackson is my go to for threads like this. Watchin his 30 for 30 makes it that much worse when u see an injury just kill a duel threat :smh:

Back
Top Bottom