Atlanta Hawks Josh Smith?

Originally Posted by jsmith42

And to think he was compared to Tmac coming out of high school... still a solid player though. The Hawks just need to get rid of Marvin
laugh.gif
which 6'7-6'9 athletic small forward wasn't compare to T-Mac back in the days?

Josh Smith was compared to T-Mac?!?!! Forreal!?

But yeah I like Josh. He's a valuable player to the team but he has no range whatsoever.

He needs to develop an offensive game quick, because he can be a nightmare type player in the league.

Josh Smith was compared to T-Mac?!?!! Forreal!?

But yeah I like Josh. He's a valuable player to the team but he has no range whatsoever.

He needs to develop an offensive game quick, because he can be a nightmare type player in the league.

As much as i hate you OP, you better edit that out.

and Smoove should stay at the 4.

As much as i hate you OP, you better edit that out.

and Smoove should stay at the 4.

He plays the 4 for the same reason that Thad Young and Anthony Randolph play the 4. Some players are just better suited to play "out of position". Also he has really slow feet.

He plays the 4 for the same reason that Thad Young and Anthony Randolph play the 4. Some players are just better suited to play "out of position". Also he has really slow feet.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Lebron treated Josh Smith like a woman two years ago in the playoffs. Physically and athletically they match up...but that's only half the battle.
I was thinking the same thing. He looked scared and gave up trying as to not really get embarrassed. The only player that can hang with LeBron is Carmelo

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Lebron treated Josh Smith like a woman two years ago in the playoffs. Physically and athletically they match up...but that's only half the battle.
I was thinking the same thing. He looked scared and gave up trying as to not really get embarrassed. The only player that can hang with LeBron is Carmelo

Originally Posted by you go boy

they should just bench marvin and put josh at the 3 and al at the 4 and that european guy at center... forgot his name

Word to 2k10. Works every damn time..

Originally Posted by you go boy

they should just bench marvin and put josh at the 3 and al at the 4 and that european guy at center... forgot his name

Word to 2k10. Works every damn time..

when they get a center he will play the 3 because horford is a 4 not a 5...they need to trade marvin for a center

when they get a center he will play the 3 because horford is a 4 not a 5...they need to trade marvin for a center

Back
Top Bottom