Atlantic Penny 2 Retros up on eastbay.com

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

damm all that hype back in the summer i when crazy for my pair got up early and everything and when to niketown nyc for my pair and to see a restock like this makes me wanna throw up
Why because its not hyped anymore?

Any spots in LA still have them?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

They hit the outlets... Check outlet thread...

samples only....

Many, including myself, mistakenly posted the PLAYOFFS as the ATLANTICS from various outlets.

The ATLANTICS have the blue upper, the PLAYOFFS are mostly all-white with the hits of blue throughout

I'm just gettin into Pennys so I didn't know the difference but apparently Atlantics are where its at....

Originally Posted by Vizzy285

damm all that hype back in the summer i when crazy for my pair got up early and everything and when to niketown nyc for my pair and to see a restock like this makes me wanna throw up

It's all part of Nike's increased emphasis on the cash grab.

Even limited shoes aren't really limited any more.

Originally Posted by DoubleRdipin

Who here on NT has seen the Black and neon green Sample of the Penny II ? If so pictures please..
made for the folks at I$$

i remember balling in the og's until the soles fell off...ahh, memories. I'll consider getting a retro pair for less than retail.

Just picked these up from my local footlocker with the $30VIP coupon. Brings me back to my gradeschool days!

I still havent managed to pick these up smh. Waitin for em to hit the next EA or F&F then COPPED

Originally Posted by JonnyKwest

I still havent managed to pick these up smh. Waitin for em to hit the next EA or F&F then COPPED

better not sleep on these. I was able to grab the last sz 10 in my area of about 5 stores. Should just use the footlocker $30 off vip coupon.

Back
Top Bottom