ATTN: JOSH CHILDRESS

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

how did we get to know childress lurks in here?
during one of his post game interviews josh did the niketalk sign on camera

tap, tap, pull

cheryl miller thought he was just tying his shoe but she was wrong
glasses.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

how did we get to know childress lurks in here?
during one of his post game interviews josh did the niketalk sign on camera

tap, tap, pull

cheryl miller thought he was just tying his shoe but she was wrong
glasses.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Is this true?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Wasnt Childress with JB? last night i saw him wearing some Nikes.

laugh.gif
hell no, all "shoeheads" wear Jordans when they'rehoopin.. not saying he's not deserving tho, if Vin Baker can get a sig shoe..

all im saying is ive been a fan for a long time.
im not even about to ask for jerseys...
id rather buy them and keep supporting the hawks like i have been.

go hawks. finish this series off and come out on top.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Wasnt Childress with JB? last night i saw him wearing some Nikes.

laugh.gif
hell no, all "shoeheads" wear Jordans when they're hoopin.. not saying he's not deserving tho, if Vin Baker can get a sig shoe..

Wait so you dont have to be apart of JB to wear Jordans in an NBA game?

You can tell hes an NTer look at some of the shoes he has rocked during games...

57014084.jpg

57285252.jpg

72169314.jpg

73339657.jpg

73331220.jpg

73487058.jpg

Gregg asked: I'd like to know which web sites Josh visits most frequently. What are the "can't live without" places on the web forhim?
There is no way I could live without Nikebasketball.com. I am a huge shoe fanatic so I log on to see what's new and hot. I like to get the new items before anyone else even knows about them. Another of my favorites is Niketalk.com. There are people on there whose lives are dedicated to shoes and they know 3-4 months in advance which kicks being released. Other than that, since I'm in the process of getting J. Chill Enterprises up and running I've been spending a lot of time on real estate websites. I'm looking for a spot to open my shoe store in Atlanta. Did I mention I am really into shoes? Haha.

http://blogs.earthlink.net/2007/05/josh_childress_answers_your_qu.php

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

nope, players have the right to wear whatever they want.

i know Jax was rocking lots of JB during the end of the season.

Dam i didnt know that but when i think of it makes sense cuz ive seen pics of Lebron and Kobe wearing some Jay's in game.

So if ur apart of JB u can get PE's which no one else can? Correct? i could have sworn i say Childress wearing some PE's but im probally wrong onthat one.

Jax was wearing Jordan's for free, meaning, he would get the kicks but no endorsement deal.

He then began wearing Al Harrington's line, and subsequently got paid. He mentioned it near the end of the season.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

nope, players have the right to wear whatever they want.

i know Jax was rocking lots of JB during the end of the season.

Dam i didnt know that but when i think of it makes sense cuz ive seen pics of Lebron and Kobe wearing some Jay's in game.

So if ur apart of JB u can get PE's which no one else can? Correct? i could have sworn i say Childress wearing some PE's but im probally wrong on that one.

Out of curiosity.. how did you find this message board?
laugh.gif

You're right tho, I remember seeing Chillz rock some PE Jordans also, I just figured Joe got him the hookup or he broke bread for em.. or maybe ol boy inthe Jordan Brand Forum got them made for him
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom