ATTN METHOD MAN, can we update the look/function on the forum?

We've barely been on Huddler and honestly this is the best the forum has ran by far compared to Yuku and ez. Plus NT mobile is the **** you guys remember how tough it was to navigate on your phone before that?

:lol: forreal. That was a struggle especially if the page had a couple gifs :x It was a wrap haha

I realize that Marijuana has become acceptable more and more and even legalized in many American states.
But this is a family site and we have always held a certain standard of things we will not tolerate.
Drugs being one of them.
If you want to discuss the effects drugs have on culture or how it negatively effects families thats different, but discussing it for terms of enjoyment or recommendations is a different matter all together.
We have had the same rules on nt for a while and they do still apply.

Thanks for understanding.

Peace.

Fair enough. A question about the negs though, I've seen instances where people on the site have negative reputation, that leads me to assume that the neg feature does exist.

I think it would be abused when it's first implemented, same way as the reps were but over time it would be something that's appropriately used.

My old forum had neg reputations and thank you & **** you reps on the OP posts of threads lmfao. Ish was funny seeing ppl with red negative reputations haha

NT mobile is perfect for me.

This

What's the point of an app? What does it do differently than the mobile version of the website?

Bookmark the website to your home screen on your iPhone then tada!!! You have a NT app.

Someone clue me in tho? It's been asking and no one responds? Difference between app and mobile browsing

NT mobile is perfect for me.

This

What's the point of an app? What does it do differently than the mobile version of the website?

Bookmark the website to your home screen on your iPhone then tada!!! You have a NT app.

Someone clue me in tho? It's been asking and no one responds? Difference between app and mobile browsing

App >>> mobile
A developer could utilize tools/features that aren't available for mobile browsers.

As a software developer, my soul burns knowing that I can't do anything to help evolve the site.

As a user, I'm cool with the mobile version (and appreciative it exists after dealing with the yuku experience) but wouldn't mind an app one bit.

Let's say a racist is giving a "thumbs up" to every talking point he agrees with in a Donald Trump thread.  When that user is banned, we don't want the content a racist favors to continue to derive benefit from his endorsement.  Odds are, whatever that user liked is NOT quality content - and it may not even be something we want to appear on our forums at all.  
Hmmmmm

Tell me more about this Meth.

Aside from needing a few tweaks here and there, NT is great as is.

This

Fair enough. A question about the negs though, I've seen instances where people on the site have negative reputation, that leads me to assume that the neg feature does exist.

You may have mistakenly logged into the coli

^Agreed.

No thanks to push notifications.

Lmaoooooooooooo that Photoshop was excellent

Let's say a racist is giving a "thumbs up" to every talking point he agrees with in a Donald Trump thread.  When that user is banned, we don't want the content a racist favors to continue to derive benefit from his endorsement.  Odds are, whatever that user liked is NOT quality content - and it may not even be something we want to appear on our forums at all.  
Hmmmmm

Tell me more about this Meth.

I only posted in that thread once, but based on other threads that eventually lead to race, I don't mind that explanation at all. Plus, I'm sure most of us know exactly who those types of posters are anyway

Last edited:
I haven't been a member long enough to actually have a say, I appreciate NT in any form for what it is, I don't think it should change much, if at all in the whole scheme of things, but as I said, haven't been a member long enough to know what it was like prior to May 2012, but I like it as is.

The only thing I would ask is that once you get a rep, you keep a rep despite whoever got the ban hammer.

NT does need a UI update, though.

Everything is bordered and stroked with contrasting colors like its 2006 still.

Modern web design has progressed past our look.

We have this nice new house with a better foundation, bigger rooms, a 2 car garage, but we still got the couch with the plastic on it.

A makeover wouldn't hur pt the site tbh.

We took NT out of da hood. Now it's time to take da hood out of NT

Last edited:
I'd rather have a premium subscription over an app...

NT premium 25$ a year. Comes with:

-More reps to give
-A premium member badge
-Premium member forum
-Ability to change your username once per year
-No ads
-Entrance into premium member only raffles.
-etc etc

Proceeds go to charity as do all other things here.

you want a champagne room too???

Back
Top Bottom