Average Monthly Auto Loan Now $503 @ 68 months

V6 muscle cars don't hold their value no matter the trim or options.

A v6 Charger was how I got upside down going into my Challenger.

I'd buy a new German before I bought a v6 muscle car new or used

V8s though :smokin

challengers hold their value extremely well.
They are exactly the opposite bruh......

Tell me how much a 2011 challenger goes for now....

im not talkin base model V6 joints.. da SRT ones hold their value real well.

You can get srt8 for 25-30k now with decent mileage

It's top of the line so you can't really say it holds is value. They still depreciate pretty quickly

naw, they hold real well cuz remember, MSRP for 1 gen SRT8's are 40k across da board, so compare that to a say a M5 from da same year (2006,2010) that was a legit 100k car and its lost 60%-70% of its value.

meanwhile a 40k car only lost 25% of its value during da same amount of time...thats very good b.

They drop rather quickly, I'm not talkin 2011 models either

Ain't no one buying up old 6.1 anyways. It's 6.4 or bust now

They drop rather quickly, I'm not talkin 2011 models either

Ain't no one buying up old 6.1 anyways. It's 6.4 or bust now

What are you basing this on?

My Step-dad has a small used car lot and still gets good money for them.

Last edited:
I'm saying kids now :lol:

People buy 6.1 but personally look harder and spend a little more and you can find a deal on a 392 albeit it might be the first year which I've seen from the little research I've done sell for rather affordable prices but that was quite awhile ago

I'm in Michigan, keep in my prices and what's being bought ain't the same everywhere.

I don't know 6.1s still hold their value more than most comparable similar msrp cars from the same year.

Last edited:
My car has been paid off for about a year now still has value i want to purchase a new version of my car but really dont want to go back to the payment cycle. Thinking about copping a $10k car for my next vehicle. After paying off $25k not including interest hard to justify the cost on the car which all i used it for really is to get to work.

i wonder if the $30K is for base models, or luxurious extras like leather seats, AC, and powered windows?
Unless it's a Honda I doubt it. They are like the only brand that offer competitive packages giving you more of a luxury vehicle in my opinion.

Last edited:
Buick is honestly the best wing of that company now. I have a 14 impala my mom and sister both have newer Buicks and my dad says all the time they ride as good or better than his cadillacs now that they share a frame and magnetic suspension theres no reason to cop a caddy. None.
this man knows!

Buick is honestly the best wing of that company now. I have a 14 impala my mom and sister both have newer Buicks and my dad says all the time they ride as good or better than his cadillacs now that they share a frame and magnetic suspension theres no reason to cop a caddy. None.

this man knows!

too bad Buick doesn't have a RWD platform...

Back
Top Bottom