AZ immigration law partially blocked

taking? how does that work? guns to their heads and take their desk job? or do they jump them before going in and take their badges and clock in?

yall keep sayin asian this asian that...dont yall see its still a race/color thing.

Like there arent illegal white people in this country...

all this law did was bring what i already knew about AZ...

and for the record, this was NOT voted on...tho it would pass if it was...

yall keep sayin asian this asian that...dont yall see its still a race/color thing.

i don't even know why we have police, because they are all racist and corrupt. i don't even know why we have borders for the USA, because a bunch of racist imperialist white people stole this land from everyone and their mothers anyway to make the USA. i don't know why we have all these silly immigration laws, because they are racist and oppressive. i think we should give all our money to the government, because they really know how to take care of people. all conservatives are heartless white racists that are also corrupt and power hungry and will not be content until the USA is 100% white...again. if you collect shoes and happen to be conservative in your thinking, obviously you are not only wrong but ******ed and sheep-like as well. if you truly want to be cool, you have to be a liberal because they are truly enlightened and if only we would all think like that then and only then could we create a utopia where the government takes care of everything and nobody has to work or follow the rules.

i don't even know why we have police, because they are all racist and corrupt. i don't even know why we have borders for the USA, because a bunch of racist imperialist white people stole this land from everyone and their mothers anyway to make the USA. i don't know why we have all these silly immigration laws, because they are racist and oppressive. i think we should give all our money to the government, because they really know how to take care of people. all conservatives are heartless white racists that are also corrupt and power hungry and will not be content until the USA is 100% white...again. if you collect shoes and happen to be conservative in your thinking, obviously you are not only wrong but ******ed and sheep-like as well. if you truly want to be cool, you have to be a liberal because they are truly enlightened and if only we would all think like that then and only then could we create a utopia where the government takes care of everything and nobody has to work or follow the rules.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

How is it a race/color thing? I'm sorry but minorities will pull the race card on just about anything. This isn't a race thing, it's an illegal immigration thing. Illegal white people aren't crossing the border daily into Arizona and other border states. And they aren't taking as much as a quarter or more of legal citizens jobs.

These law didn't say a cop could pull over any Mexican or stop them at any time and ask them for proof of citizenship. So why are you guys acting like that's the case? This isn't some nazi propaganda. Don't commit any traffic violations or crimes and you're fine.. If you get pulled over because your right tail lights out and you're wearing a Bob Marley shirt and sporting dreads, don't you think the cops might ask to search your car? If you get pulled over under the same circumstances and you look like an illegal immigrant than there's nothing wrong with asking to see your proof of citizenship. It's not a race issue, it wouldn't matter if we bordered blacks, asians, indians, english, whatever.

How is it a race/color thing? I'm sorry but minorities will pull the race card on just about anything. This isn't a race thing, it's an illegal immigration thing. Illegal white people aren't crossing the border daily into Arizona and other border states. And they aren't taking as much as a quarter or more of legal citizens jobs.

These law didn't say a cop could pull over any Mexican or stop them at any time and ask them for proof of citizenship. So why are you guys acting like that's the case? This isn't some nazi propaganda. Don't commit any traffic violations or crimes and you're fine.. If you get pulled over because your right tail lights out and you're wearing a Bob Marley shirt and sporting dreads, don't you think the cops might ask to search your car? If you get pulled over under the same circumstances and you look like an illegal immigrant than there's nothing wrong with asking to see your proof of citizenship. It's not a race issue, it wouldn't matter if we bordered blacks, asians, indians, english, whatever.

Originally Posted by carbine

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^^Definitely drunk.
Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

NT conservative = drunk, racist, narrow-minded, sheep-like, ignorant, uneducated, uber religious, redneck, etc.  did i mention, "racist"?  majority NT mentality is if the idea came from a Republican or a conservative, one has to automatically disagree with that idea and if the facts get in the way, cry "racism" or tell you that you're insane, drunk or somehow just not thinking straight.

^^Definitely drunk.

NT conservative = drunk, racist, narrow-minded, sheep-like, ignorant, uneducated, uber religious, redneck, etc.  did i mention, "racist"?  majority NT mentality is if the idea came from a Republican or a conservative, one has to automatically disagree with that idea and if the facts get in the way, cry "racism" or tell you that you're insane, drunk or somehow just not thinking straight.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

certain he was replying to you?
Now that I look at the times, no.
laugh.gif

If you weren't, my bad, bij.

Originally Posted by peks03

^^Definitely drunk.

There are so many  conservatives on NT that i wouldn't   paint the forum with a broad brush
 and those types  of comments   go both   ways.

just google "liberals"  and "niketalk"

Originally Posted by peks03

^^Definitely drunk.

There are so many  conservatives on NT that i wouldn't   paint the forum with a broad brush
 and those types  of comments   go both   ways.

just google "liberals"  and "niketalk"

Really dude wearing a bob marley t and dreads is reason to search a car? it doesnt get more prejudice than that. you say its not a race issue but it is do you really think cops are really going to ask  a black, asian, or english person if their citizens. Its obvious when the word illegal immigrant is mentioned it means Mexican, so shut up with that its not a race thing.

And for your post about immigrants taking jobs, do you even understand the push and pull factors that are involved when it comes to immigration.

Really dude wearing a bob marley t and dreads is reason to search a car? it doesnt get more prejudice than that. you say its not a race issue but it is do you really think cops are really going to ask  a black, asian, or english person if their citizens. Its obvious when the word illegal immigrant is mentioned it means Mexican, so shut up with that its not a race thing.

And for your post about immigrants taking jobs, do you even understand the push and pull factors that are involved when it comes to immigration.

KING OF ERV wrote:

A person's image says a lot about them, and cops aren't oblivious to that. Do you not realize that 80% or more of illegal immigrants are from Mexico? What percentage of illegal immigrants are black, asian, or english? Less than 10? Definitely less than 20; especially in border states.

KING OF ERV wrote:

A person's image says a lot about them, and cops aren't oblivious to that. Do you not realize that 80% or more of illegal immigrants are from Mexico? What percentage of illegal immigrants are black, asian, or english? Less than 10? Definitely less than 20; especially in border states.

How is it a race/color thing? I'm sorry but minorities will pull the race card on just about anything. This isn't a race thing, it's an illegal immigration thing. Illegal white people aren't crossing the border daily into Arizona and other border states. And they aren't taking as much as a quarter or more of legal citizens jobs.

they aren't? how are you so sure canadians don't come here and stay? how about europeans? and for the ones that over stay their visas (which now makes them illegal immigrants) how do they survive? they don't "take" jobs from so called citizens? they don't use public services? they @@*! money to survive? please, tell me you're joking. because if you're not, for the love of humanity, don't have kids.

These law didn't say a cop could pull over any Mexican or stop them at any time and ask them for proof of citizenship. So why are you guys acting like that's the case? This isn't some nazi propaganda.

They don't, but we don't live in a Disney World where it's all roses and butterflies. You don't think cops will abuse their power? Hell, they do it already.. just imagine when it's okay for them. It isn't Nazi propaganda.. yet. What's next? Real ID?

f you get pulled over under the same circumstances and you look like an illegal immigrant than there's nothing wrong with asking to see your proof of citizenship.

what does an illegal immigrant look like?

It's not a race issue

you are a god damn fool if you don't think it'll be a race issue. minorities will be the target.

How is it a race/color thing? I'm sorry but minorities will pull the race card on just about anything. This isn't a race thing, it's an illegal immigration thing. Illegal white people aren't crossing the border daily into Arizona and other border states. And they aren't taking as much as a quarter or more of legal citizens jobs.

they aren't? how are you so sure canadians don't come here and stay? how about europeans? and for the ones that over stay their visas (which now makes them illegal immigrants) how do they survive? they don't "take" jobs from so called citizens? they don't use public services? they @@*! money to survive? please, tell me you're joking. because if you're not, for the love of humanity, don't have kids.

These law didn't say a cop could pull over any Mexican or stop them at any time and ask them for proof of citizenship. So why are you guys acting like that's the case? This isn't some nazi propaganda.

They don't, but we don't live in a Disney World where it's all roses and butterflies. You don't think cops will abuse their power? Hell, they do it already.. just imagine when it's okay for them. It isn't Nazi propaganda.. yet. What's next? Real ID?

f you get pulled over under the same circumstances and you look like an illegal immigrant than there's nothing wrong with asking to see your proof of citizenship.

what does an illegal immigrant look like?

It's not a race issue

you are a god damn fool if you don't think it'll be a race issue. minorities will be the target.

Back
Top Bottom