AZ immigration law partially blocked

Originally Posted by carbine

What sense would it make to try and sort out Asian and European immigrants when the Mexican border is a damn mess.
Umm... just as much, maybe? According to you, an illegal is an illegal, so deport them all without bias. OH, but only the Mexicans first because there's more of them. Right?

Because that's exactly what your ignorant %#* statements have said.

I'm glad I dont entertain carbine. Saw how dumb he was in the draft thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Here's the thing, these european immigrants aren't coming here illegally by the thousands. They aren't the major problem, illegal Mexican immigrants are. We'll never catch everyone that commits a crime or is illegal. But illegal immigration from Mexico needs to be stopped, it's way out of hand. Bottom line.

And like I said earlier, hispanic minorities are becoming the majority in a lot of places. Including my hometown.. So how long will they keep crying, minority?

oh, so it's okay for them because they're a small group.

so your problems are mexicans, not all illegals. and here i thought you had a problem with illegal immigrants, when you're just a borderline racist.

it's funny how you switch up your stance and don't even see it. first you cry that it isn't a race issue.. that it's targeted at all illegal immigrants, now you basically say go after illegal mexicans.

You hear that Europe? You're free to roam in the United States, and break the law by coming here illegal. As long as you keep it in small numbers.

You sir, are a god damn idiot. I truly hope you don't pro-create. It'll be child abuse if you raise your kids with the same mental handicap you seem to have.

Last time i checked, mexico wasnt a race. Its a nationality. If giving a right to a cop already doing a stop or traffic stop to ask for proof of citizenship is racist i dont see the basis.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Here's the thing, these european immigrants aren't coming here illegally by the thousands. They aren't the major problem, illegal Mexican immigrants are. We'll never catch everyone that commits a crime or is illegal. But illegal immigration from Mexico needs to be stopped, it's way out of hand. Bottom line.

And like I said earlier, hispanic minorities are becoming the majority in a lot of places. Including my hometown.. So how long will they keep crying, minority?

oh, so it's okay for them because they're a small group.

so your problems are mexicans, not all illegals. and here i thought you had a problem with illegal immigrants, when you're just a borderline racist.

it's funny how you switch up your stance and don't even see it. first you cry that it isn't a race issue.. that it's targeted at all illegal immigrants, now you basically say go after illegal mexicans.

You hear that Europe? You're free to roam in the United States, and break the law by coming here illegal. As long as you keep it in small numbers.

You sir, are a god damn idiot. I truly hope you don't pro-create. It'll be child abuse if you raise your kids with the same mental handicap you seem to have.

Last time i checked, mexico wasnt a race. Its a nationality. If giving a right to a cop already doing a stop or traffic stop to ask for proof of citizenship is racist i dont see the basis.

Originally Posted by Noskey

What sense would it make to try and sort out Asian and European immigrants when the Mexican border is a damn mess.
Umm... just as much, maybe? According to you, an illegal is an illegal, so deport them all without bias. OH, but only the Mexicans first because there's more of them. Right?

Yeah, after the Mexican border is secure and we get the majority of illegals back over there. It's a much bigger issues, plain and simple.. Don't know why that's so hard to understand.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Yeah, after the Mexican border is secure and we get the majority of illegals back over there. It's a much bigger issues, plain and simple.. Don't know why that's so hard to understand.

If giving a right to a cop already doing a stop or traffic stop to ask for proof of citizenship is racist i dont see the basis.
...the point is that if you ask any cop, they say they can ALWAYS find a reason to stop you...which we all know down in AZ would be just a pretense to the real reason you'd be stopped...which is to ask for proof of citizenship.

If giving a right to a cop already doing a stop or traffic stop to ask for proof of citizenship is racist i dont see the basis.
...the point is that if you ask any cop, they say they can ALWAYS find a reason to stop you...which we all know down in AZ would be just a pretense to the real reason you'd be stopped...which is to ask for proof of citizenship.

Originally Posted by 8KBMJ23

but you do condone asking for proof of citizenship if they "look like an illegal immigrant"?  
Yes, which apparently a lot of you can't seem to grasp isn't racisit. And don't bull **%$ me and act like you don't know what most illegal immigrants from Mexico look like. It's just like any other group of people, they tend to dress similar and hang out within their own group.

I also codone cops asking to search someone's car in a traffic stop who happens to be black and dressed like a gangbanger, or a white guy who looks like a methhead, or an asian who looks like a ++!#$@@ triad.

Originally Posted by 8KBMJ23

but you do condone asking for proof of citizenship if they "look like an illegal immigrant"?  
Yes, which apparently a lot of you can't seem to grasp isn't racisit. And don't bull **%$ me and act like you don't know what most illegal immigrants from Mexico look like. It's just like any other group of people, they tend to dress similar and hang out within their own group.

I also codone cops asking to search someone's car in a traffic stop who happens to be black and dressed like a gangbanger, or a white guy who looks like a methhead, or an asian who looks like a ++!#$@@ triad.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Well thats not a problem with the law, thats a problem with cops. Cops can stop you for absolutely no reason, they probably already harass Mexicans in AZ anyway. If you are legal whats the problem? Hospitals are shutting down becuase of non paying illegals having their children just to gain citizenship by birth for their child. They send their kids to our schools and pack our classes without paying taxes. I refuse to give anyone a free ride, my parents struggled to get their citizenship legally here. This seems to be the only way. I dont like the wording of the law especially since we cant definie suspicious, i think it should just be changed to require citizen identification, and hopefully during random stops illegals can get caught.

Well thats not a problem with the law, thats a problem with cops. Cops can stop you for absolutely no reason, they probably already harass Mexicans in AZ anyway. If you are legal whats the problem? Hospitals are shutting down becuase of non paying illegals having their children just to gain citizenship by birth for their child. They send their kids to our schools and pack our classes without paying taxes. I refuse to give anyone a free ride, my parents struggled to get their citizenship legally here. This seems to be the only way. I dont like the wording of the law especially since we cant definie suspicious, i think it should just be changed to require citizen identification, and hopefully during random stops illegals can get caught.

GetThisMoney wrote:

Exactly what I've been saying this whole time, but apparently you're an igonorant racist for thinking that.
wink.gif

GetThisMoney wrote:

Exactly what I've been saying this whole time, but apparently you're an igonorant racist for thinking that.
wink.gif

GetThisMoney wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:

This. Illegal immigrants on the Mexican border and border states have the place in !@**+%% shambles, and people are fed up with it. The majority of Americans supported the Arizona law. You can all keep *****ing and moaning about how racisit it is once the Supreme Court passes the law.

GetThisMoney wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:

This. Illegal immigrants on the Mexican border and border states have the place in !@**+%% shambles, and people are fed up with it. The majority of Americans supported the Arizona law. You can all keep *****ing and moaning about how racisit it is once the Supreme Court passes the law.

GetThisMoney wrote:

wink.gif

Well i think the ppl in this thread have a reason to feel that way to a certain extent. I mean this really has the potential to cause crazy racial tension especially in Arizona. I think the law needs to be slightly revised, despite that there is no way to really tip toe around the fact that people will feel like they are being profiled. Thats something american citizens should be willing to deal with in order protect our institutions. When the DC sniper was on the prowl, anyone with a white van was getting stopped and interrogated. Not fair right? But it was necessary to secure the city. Sometimes you have to take a nuisance for the bigger picture.

GetThisMoney wrote:

wink.gif

Well i think the ppl in this thread have a reason to feel that way to a certain extent. I mean this really has the potential to cause crazy racial tension especially in Arizona. I think the law needs to be slightly revised, despite that there is no way to really tip toe around the fact that people will feel like they are being profiled. Thats something american citizens should be willing to deal with in order protect our institutions. When the DC sniper was on the prowl, anyone with a white van was getting stopped and interrogated. Not fair right? But it was necessary to secure the city. Sometimes you have to take a nuisance for the bigger picture.

Why are you so mad at them doggie? Millions upon millions of 'majorities' flocked to these soils and took jobs the same way you're crucifying Mexicans for doing

They had all of these pull factors to get people over here, and what's the difference now?

Land of the free, land of opportunity, etc. now the folks are up in arms cuz it's Mexicans?

as for the bolded part, that's plain stupidity, wth are you talking about

Neighborhood X is 90 % black..should they start claiming "majority?"

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Why are you so mad at them doggie? Millions upon millions of 'majorities' flocked to these soils and took jobs the same way you're crucifying Mexicans for doing

They had all of these pull factors to get people over here, and what's the difference now?

Land of the free, land of opportunity, etc. now the folks are up in arms cuz it's Mexicans?

as for the bolded part, that's plain stupidity, wth are you talking about

Neighborhood X is 90 % black..should they start claiming "majority?"

Shutyoass228rn.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

no.. that IS a problem with the law as written b/c as you said... the law does not define "suspicious"
and yes, that's a problem with cops as well...but how do you write a law that will further ALLOW abuse than curtailing it?

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

no.. that IS a problem with the law as written b/c as you said... the law does not define "suspicious"
and yes, that's a problem with cops as well...but how do you write a law that will further ALLOW abuse than curtailing it?

Back
Top Bottom