AZ immigration law partially blocked

I'm just gonna agree to disagree with you guys. You don't understand where I'm coming from, but that's ok. This isn't some nazi conspiracy.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

rednecks.bmp
crack.jpg

homeless_life01.jpg

http://crookedamerica.com/wp-content/uploads/illegal_aliens_****_you.jpg

Originally Posted by carbine

If he got pulled over, police would ask for his proof of citizenship. Plain and simple. Why is it so hard to understand? Anyone who looks hispanic in AZ and gets pulled over or commits a crime will be asked for proof of citizenship.
sounds familiar
germanid.jpg

You guys have absolutely no clue what makes America.. America......No one opposed to this bill is arguing for illegal immigrants.. We want an illegal immigration bill... We are arguing against the clear f u that conservatives are giving against LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS based on what they look like.Yet another attempt by Conservatives to say if you are not Old White Male who doesn't give a %%$$ about anyone else you are not American....It's !%%$*+$ despicable..... This is a country that is supposed to be accepting of all people no matter the age, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, and gender.

By your statement you are saying America is not a suitable country for those who "look Hisapnic"..Because they look illegal.. They don't look American.. Because there is a "prototype" to what an American looks like? .. If we were doing this to white people everyone would flip... Get off your damn high horse and look at the bigger picture..

If he got pulled over, police would ask for his proof of citizenship. Plain and simple. Why is it so hard to understand? Anyone who looks hispanic in AZ and gets pulled over or commits a crime will be asked for proof of citizenship.
sounds familiar
germanid.jpg

You guys have absolutely no clue what makes America.. America......No one opposed to this bill is arguing for illegal immigrants.. We want an illegal immigration bill... We are arguing against the clear f u that conservatives are giving against LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZENS based on what they look like.Yet another attempt by Conservatives to say if you are not Old White Male who doesn't give a %%$$ about anyone else you are not American....It's !%%$*+$ despicable..... This is a country that is supposed to be accepting of all people no matter the age, race, sexual orientation, religious belief, and gender.

By your statement you are saying America is not a suitable country for those who "look Hisapnic"..Because they look illegal.. They don't look American.. Because there is a "prototype" to what an American looks like? .. If we were doing this to white people everyone would flip... Get off your damn high horse and look at the bigger picture..

I'm just gonna agree to disagree with you guys. You don't understand where I'm coming from, but that's ok. This isn't some nazi conspiracy.
and im just going to say that your not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

You mad?

You mad?

Here's the thing, these european immigrants aren't coming here illegally by the thousands. They aren't the major problem, illegal Mexican immigrants are. We'll never catch everyone that commits a crime or is illegal. But illegal immigration from Mexico needs to be stopped, it's way out of hand. Bottom line.

And like I said earlier, hispanic minorities are becoming the majority in a lot of places. Including my hometown.. So how long will they keep crying, minority?

Carbine, you do understand that numbers isn't the ONLY thing that factors into a group of people being a minority/majority?

Here's the thing, these european immigrants aren't coming here illegally by the thousands. They aren't the major problem, illegal Mexican immigrants are. We'll never catch everyone that commits a crime or is illegal. But illegal immigration from Mexico needs to be stopped, it's way out of hand. Bottom line.

And like I said earlier, hispanic minorities are becoming the majority in a lot of places. Including my hometown.. So how long will they keep crying, minority?

Carbine, you do understand that numbers isn't the ONLY thing that factors into a group of people being a minority/majority?

Really? Whenever I have 15 word remark about someone's intelligence, I try not to appear dumb as well.

Really? Whenever I have 15 word remark about someone's intelligence, I try not to appear dumb as well.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Really? Whenever I have _ 15 word remark about someone's intelligence, I try not to appear dumb as well.
laugh.gif

Really? Whenever I have _ 15 word remark about someone's intelligence, I try not to appear dumb as well.
laugh.gif

bijald0331 wrote:

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

carbine wrote:

laugh.gif

+%!#. Yea , I took a big L on this one. That's all folks. +%!#.
smh.gif
+%!#.

bijald0331 wrote:

carbine wrote:

laugh.gif

smh.gif
+%!#.

bijald0331 wrote:

carbine wrote:

laugh.gif

smh.gif
+%!#.

laugh.gif
  yea man  you pulled an ohio on that one

bijald0331 wrote:

carbine wrote:

laugh.gif

smh.gif
+%!#.

laugh.gif
  yea man  you pulled an ohio on that one

How the hell is a green card or student visa any more "sensitive" than an ID or DL?
I was referring to citizens who would be affected by this.

How the hell is a green card or student visa any more "sensitive" than an ID or DL?

Originally Posted by 8KBMJ23

Here's what the bill says:
A PERSON IS PRESUMED TO NOT BE AN ALIEN WHO IS UNLAWFULLY PRESENT IN THE UNITED STATES IF THE PERSON PROVIDES TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OR AGENCY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. A VALID ARIZONA DRIVER LICENSE.

2. A VALID ARIZONA NONOPERATING IDENTIFICATION LICENSE.

3. A VALID TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CARD OR OTHER FORM OF TRIBAL IDENTIFICATION.

4. IF THE ENTITY REQUIRES PROOF OF LEGAL PRESENCE IN THE UNITED STATES BEFORE ISSUANCE, ANY VALID UNITED STATES FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION.

Originally Posted by 8KBMJ23

Here's what the bill says:
A PERSON IS PRESUMED TO NOT BE AN ALIEN WHO IS UNLAWFULLY PRESENT IN THE UNITED STATES IF THE PERSON PROVIDES TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER OR AGENCY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:

1. A VALID ARIZONA DRIVER LICENSE.

2. A VALID ARIZONA NONOPERATING IDENTIFICATION LICENSE.

3. A VALID TRIBAL ENROLLMENT CARD OR OTHER FORM OF TRIBAL IDENTIFICATION.

4. IF THE ENTITY REQUIRES PROOF OF LEGAL PRESENCE IN THE UNITED STATES BEFORE ISSUANCE, ANY VALID UNITED STATES FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL GOVERNMENT ISSUED IDENTIFICATION.

Back
Top Bottom